Author Topic: Baltimore Thug Makes Fatal Mistake, Breaks into Home of Armed Citizen  (Read 291 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Baltimore Thug Makes Fatal Mistake, Breaks into Home of Armed Citizen
Frank BergmanDecember 12, 2023 - 2:11 pm3 Comments

A thug swiftly reached the end of the road after trying to break into the home of an armed citizen who was ready and willing to exercise his Second Amendment right to defend himself.

When the intruder tried to illegally enter the home in Baltimore County, Maryland, he was taught a fatal lesson by the homeowner who immediately shot him dead.

On Saturday, Baltimore County police said they were called to the 1000 block of Middlesex Road in the unincorporated community of Essex.

Officers were responding to reports of a shooting at about 9:45 p.m.

https://slaynews.com/news/baltimore-thug-makes-fatal-mistake-breaks-home-armed-citizen/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Baltimore Thug Makes Fatal Mistake, Breaks into Home of Armed Citizen
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 08:07:29 pm »
"The homeowner is not facing charges yet, but the shooting is under investigation."

Being such a liberal stronghold, the homeowner will likely be charged with something unless he's black.  Even if the prosecutor charges his bullets for breaking and entering the perp's body and the man as an accessory to the crime. :whistle:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 08:08:15 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 08:22:38 pm »
"The homeowner is not facing charges yet, but the shooting is under investigation."

Being such a liberal stronghold, the homeowner will likely be charged with something unless he's black.  Even if the prosecutor charges his bullets for breaking and entering the perp's body and the man as an accessory to the crime. :whistle:

Check out the neighborhood on Google Maps...railroad tracks separate subject property from trailer park.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 07:05:09 pm »
Check out the neighborhood on Google Maps...railroad tracks separate subject property from trailer park.

Isn't all Baltimore, in its own way, right next to railroad tracks? *****rollingeyes*****
Thomas Jefferson