Author Topic: 68% of Portlanders say Portland is declining, 56% would consider moving if they could  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS, NEWS ANALYSIS Dec 13, 2023
68% of Portlanders say Portland is declining, 56% would consider moving if they could
A full 56 percent of respondents said they'd leave the city if they could "afford it professionally and personally."

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
Dec 13, 2023

A new poll conducted by DHM Research on behalf of the Portland Police Association has found that a majority of those currently living in Oregon's largest city would leave if they had the chance.

The results come amid rising crime and years of social unrest spurred on largely by far-left groups and clashes with their far-right counterparts.

According to the poll, which was conducted among 500 voters between Dec. 3 and 7, a full 56 percent of respondents said they'd leave the city if they could "afford it professionally and personally."

https://thepostmillennial.com/68-of-portlanders-say-portland-is-declining-56-would-consider-moving-if-they-could
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just one more liberal success story. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DB

Right...

"Far-right groups" clashing with far-left groups is the cause of increased crime in Portland... Antifa and BLM didn't need any help or additional motivation to burn and loot... They did that all on their own. The "far-right" groups were the only pushback for the burning and looting. The police did next to nothing to stop it.