Author Topic: Biden Has Secret Plans to Prepare for Election 2024 Using Agencies  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Has Secret Plans to Prepare for Election 2024 Using Agencies
By
M Dowling -
December 13, 2023

America First Legal (AFL0 says time is running out to ensure that Biden’s Deep State apparatus doesn’t interfere with the elections in 2024. Currently, the team at AFL is in federal court fighting to force the federal government to release the “Strategic Plans” of fourteen different federal agencies that describe their secret efforts to prepare for the elections in 2024 and increase voting access.

President Biden’s Executive Order 14019, titled “Promoting Access to Voting,” was put into effect on March 7, 2021. It calls for each agency to submit to a “Strategic Plan” to promote mail-in voting schemes, expand multilingual voter registration and election communication, and distribute voter registration and mail-in ballots, among many other suspicious preparatory moves.   

Ironically, they claim it is to ensure “free and fair elections.” It falsely claims that “people of color “confront significant obstacles to exercising that fundamental right,” yet they proportionately vote in greater numbers than white people. It’s not 1964.

One of the demands of this order is language access. This is as they let millions of illegal crossers into the country. It’s suspicious.

more
https://www.independentsentinel.com/bidens-plan-for-agencies-to-prepare-for-the-2024-election-is-secret/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden Has Secret Plans to Prepare for Election 2024 Using Agencies
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 10:18:12 pm »
So MAGA is already writing the excuses  when they lose to Biden in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 11:26:04 pm »
"Biden Has Secret Plans to Prepare for Election 2024 Using Agencies"

Sounds like this will be linked into The Party's underground election apparatus, which I've been telling you about for some time now...

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 11:43:16 pm »
Oh looky another conspiracy!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus