Author Topic: Nets Proclaim There’s ‘No Evidence of Wrongdoing’ to Back Biden Impeachment  (Read 265 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nets Proclaim There’s ‘No Evidence of Wrongdoing’ to Back Biden Impeachment
Curtis Houck
December 13th, 2023 4:16 PM

The “big three” of ABC, CBS, and NBC were up to their usual hijinks Wednesday morning during their flagship morning news shows defending President Joe Biden, his son Hunter, and Hunter’s life of ruin, proclaiming there’s “no evidence of wrongdoing” by the President or “hard evidence” to connect Hunter’s foreign business dealings to actions by Joe.

On NBC’s Today, Capitol Hill correspondent Garrett Haake explained that, despite “the Republican’s razor thin majority, it likely will pass, but barely with only one Republican saying out loud that he’ll vote against it.”

“Now, House Republicans have been investigating whether President Biden has committed any impeachable offense or crimes relating to his son Hunter’s foreign business dealings,” Garrett added, “but they’ve been doing this for months and have, so far, found no hard evidence linking the two.”

No evidence? Guess those bank records, Café Milano visits, rides on Air Force Two, and voicemails meant nothing.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2023/12/13/nets-proclaim-theres-no-evidence-wrongdoing-back-biden-impeachment
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They also knew the evidence against Trump was overwhelming! 888oops888
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's why we investigate ... to see if evidence exists.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
True evidence is not used or appreciated by liberals.  Their "evidence" is whatever they think it should be.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

So is it safe to say that they gave up on the laptop as being nothing more than a Russian hoax?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy