Author Topic: Biden Calls Impeachment Inquiry Baseless GOP Stunt, Laughably Demands Lawmakers Focus on Border Inst  (Read 411 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Calls Impeachment Inquiry Baseless GOP Stunt, Laughably Demands Lawmakers Focus on Border Instead
By Bob Hoge | 6:15 AM on December 14, 2023

The White House released a combative statement from President Joe Biden Wednesday on the "Baseless House Republican Impeachment Stunt," claiming that "even Republicans in Congress admit [the inquiry] is not supported by facts" and that the American people "need their leaders in Congress to take action on important priorities for the nation and world."

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1735136057988173944

He went on to say that lawmakers urgently needed to focus on important issues like Ukraine, Israel, and yes -- cough, cough -- the porous southern border.

The statement is ludicrous on several levels. First of all, exactly which Republicans in Congress "admit the inquiry is not supported by facts?" Considering every single one of them voted "aye," that dog won't hunt.

Meanwhile, Biden's record on the border is the worst of any president in modern history as the U.S. Customs and Border Protection has recorded over 5.4 million illegal border crossings and at least 1.5 million "gotaways" since Biden entered the Oval.

more
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/12/14/biden-says-no-evidence-for-impeachment-inquiry-laughably-demands-lawmakers-focus-on-the-border-instead-n2167534
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Years ago I used to have respect for the office of the President of the United States, today I find myself calling Biden a complete idiot!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

For a GOP Nothing Burger, Biden doth protest too much.

Biden should focus on America's broders instead of Ukraine's broders and Israel's borders.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
For a GOP Nothing Burger, Biden doth protest too much.

Biden should focus on America's broders instead of Ukraine's broders and Israel's borders.

@DefiantMassRINO

I suspect it has been years since Slow Joe has been able to focus on anything  other than  ice cream.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!