Author Topic: Five times the Hunter Biden influence peddling story changed  (Read 193 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Five times the Hunter Biden influence peddling story changed
« on: December 14, 2023, 02:25:25 pm »
Five times the Hunter Biden influence peddling story changed
by Sarah Bedford, Investigations Editor
December 14, 2023 06:35 AM

Hunter Biden’s speech from the Capitol grounds on Wednesday further watered down a denial of wrongdoing that has evolved significantly since President Joe Biden first addressed the issue.

“My father was not financially involved in my business,” Hunter Biden said moments before defying a congressional subpoena from House Republicans who had hoped to interview the first son behind closed doors Wednesday.

The carefully worded statement appeared to account for new evidence that suggests Joe Biden did participate in aspects of his son’s business dealings, both during his vice presidency and in the years after.

The Bidens’ allies have also gradually shifted from defending Hunter Biden’s qualifications for his foreign deals as a Yale-educated attorney and private citizen to arguing his conduct during that time is beyond criticism because he was crippled by addiction.

Here is how the Biden family’s story has shifted.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/five-times-hunter-biden-influence-peddling-story-changed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Five times the Hunter Biden influence peddling story changed
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 03:06:27 pm »
Whateva ... let's see what the money trail, commuication trail, and witness depositions have to say.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.