Author Topic: Hunter Biden says Republicans ‘have weaponized my dad’s love for me’  (Read 601 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden says Republicans ‘have weaponized my dad’s love for me’
by Miranda Nazzaro - 12/14/23 8:52 AM ET

Hunter Biden, President Biden’s son, accused GOP party leaders on Wednesday of weaponizing his father’s love for him to use it as “evidence of corrupt complicity,” amid their probe into the family’s financial dealings, according to a report.

The younger Biden told Axios that Republicans “weaponized my dad’s love for me, and turned his greatest strengths — his compassion, his empathy, his authenticity — into evidence of corrupt complicity.”

“They’ve made it really hard for people to square that circle, which is why the [former President Trump’s] cult is obsessed with me,” he added.

The president’s son made a brief appearance at the Capitol on Wednesday where he gave a public statement instead of appearing for a scheduled deposition following a subpoena from House Republicans.

Hunter Biden said he wanted to testify in a public setting, while Republicans sought a closed-door deposition as part of its investigation into the president. Part of their inquiry looked into his foreign business dealings and how the Biden family may have benefited as a result of the president’s status.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4359824-hunter-biden-republicans-weaponized-dads-love/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hunter Biden is weaponizing his dad's love for a criminal defense.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe is just the pompatus of love!  That makes Hunter a Smoker a joker and a midnight stroker.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I don't think Hunter Biden has any business interests other than being the number one bag man for his father's business interests.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

I think he meant to say they had MONETIZED their familial love.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

There's still something off about this paternal "love."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

Joe is just the pompatus of love!  That makes Hunter a Smoker a joker and a midnight stroker.

Perfect! :beer:

Offline mountaineer

Hunter's a toker.

Offline mountaineer

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Joe Biden exchanged emails with his son Hunter's business associate 54 times while he was serving as VP — NBC
1:31 PM · Dec 21, 2023

Yeah, blame the Republicans, you bum.