Author Topic: First lady Jill Biden blasted over 'bizarre' White House Christmas video: 'United States of Bananas'  (Read 1681 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BREAKING: Just found another 'White House Christmas Video' on the internet ...
Starts at around one minute in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWtkqmxJp5U
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 11:36:36 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here's the video on Rumble.  888mouth

https://rumble.com/embed/v3yn6qs/?pub=4

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

You can just feel the presence of the baby Jesus...

11:10 AM · Dec 14, 2023

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

This is what Hell looks like

7:45 PM · Dec 13, 2023

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dance company featured in Jill Biden’s Christmas video promotes ‘prison abolition,’ ‘defund the police’ groups
Houston Keene
Thu, December 14, 2023 at 10:35 AM PST

The New York City tap dancing troupe enlisted by first lady Jill Biden for a Christmas video promotes controversial far-left ideologies, including abolishing prisons and defunding the police.

The first lady got lit up on Twitter over her Wednesday video featuring Dorrance Dance performing a "playful interpretation of The Nutcracker Suite" in the White House.

However, outside the candy-coating, Dorrance Dance promotes controversial policies, including "prison abolition."

Dorrance Dance's "take action for justice [and] change" website page pushes readers to join their local Black Lives Matter or Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ) chapters while including a quote from SURJ directly below it on their website.

"In this moment, we know there are thousands of white people who are looking for direction and a way to show up alongside black communities and communities of color. Welcome," the quote reads. "You are needed. Here are a few ways to start showing up – not just in words but in action."

more
https://news.yahoo.com/dance-company-featured-jill-biden-183534728.html?_fsig=UrsqRn52gR_fGlUiES4qiA--%7EA
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Dance company featured in Jill Biden’s Christmas video promotes ‘prison abolition,’ ‘defund the police’ groups
Houston Keene
Thu, December 14, 2023 at 10:35 AM PST

The New York City tap dancing troupe enlisted by first lady Jill Biden for a Christmas video promotes controversial far-left ideologies, including abolishing prisons and defunding the police.

The first lady got lit up on Twitter over her Wednesday video featuring Dorrance Dance performing a "playful interpretation of The Nutcracker Suite" in the White House.

However, outside the candy-coating, Dorrance Dance promotes controversial policies, including "prison abolition."

Dorrance Dance's "take action for justice [and] change" website page pushes readers to join their local Black Lives Matter or Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ) chapters while including a quote from SURJ directly below it on their website.

"In this moment, we know there are thousands of white people who are looking for direction and a way to show up alongside black communities and communities of color. Welcome," the quote reads. "You are needed. Here are a few ways to start showing up – not just in words but in action."

more
https://news.yahoo.com/dance-company-featured-jill-biden-183534728.html?_fsig=UrsqRn52gR_fGlUiES4qiA--%7EA

Boy the Bidens sure know how to ring in the holiday spirit.   :thud: *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 05:00:48 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mrclose

Ashley St. Clair
@stclairashley
The White House posted this
Our White House is indistinguishable from the Hunger Games Capitol

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1735074586721468855

It could be worse. 🤣

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Polly Ticks

And the obvious gaslighting theft of the terms "Nutcracker" and "Christmas video" is criminal.

That's what I thought, too.  It looks a whole lot more like Mardi Gras than Christmas.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Mike Lee
@BasedMikeLee

I’ve never dropped acid.

I’m nevertheless quite certain.

It’d feel *exactly* like watching this.

Jill Biden
@FLOTUS
·Dec 13

A bit of magic, wonder, and joy brought to you by the talented tappers of Dorrance Dance, performing their playful interpretation of The Nutcracker Suite.

Enjoy! 💕

3:25 AM · Dec 15, 2023

Offline LMAO

I’ve dropped acid a couple times when I was young and stupid

Yes, it is like that :rolling: :rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Why is it that the left thinks they need to make a statement with everything 24/7?

Are they incapable of just enjoying the holidays and enjoying life?

Barry Goldwater

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why is it that the left thinks they need to make a statement with everything 24/7?

Are they incapable of just enjoying the holidays and enjoying life?
Why is it the left can never, anymore, make a statement with the values this republic was founded on? Democrats used to not be so anti America, anti Family and anti Christianity. The democrat party started a accelerated slide into communism and debauchery with the LBastardJ presidency.

Online mountaineer

While Jill is giddy over her transvestite, pervy Hunger Games holiday ballet, check out what's happening in the Capitol:

JUST IN: Senate staffer busted having gay s*x in the Senate hearing room as revealed by the Daily Caller. ... In a video that I won't be sharing, a staffer is seen on all fours having anal s*x on the same table that Senators sit at.  ...

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1735781749366628471

Story at Daily Caller
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Another clear instance of anything done while Joe is in office HAS TO BE better than anything Trump has done or will do.  Odd so few of those lead by a large WOKE ring through their nose, admit to it any more.  They so easily abandon what they fought like HELL for and accomplish!
Hell WILL remember and claim them when the time comes.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :yowsa: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How much more pizz on America does Joe and the democrats have to engage in before people can finally realize the obvious, anything Joe and the democrats do has to be better than anything Trump would/could have done?

This IS, WHAT FOOLS VOTED FOR LAST PRESIDENT ELECTION BUT WERE TO IGNORANT manipulated STOOGIFIED TO REALISE IT.
Like Desmond Tutu said:If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ...

The amoral are in full attack mode upon the moral, the wicked are winning...
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions