Author Topic: First lady Jill Biden blasted over 'bizarre' White House Christmas video: 'United States of Bananas'  (Read 1684 times)

Offline mountaineer

Ashley St. Clair
@stclairashley
The White House posted this
Our White House is indistinguishable from the Hunger Games Capitol

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1735074586721468855
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Looks like they got into Hunter's cocaine stash - or maybe meth.

Offline American Girl

The usual Biden freak show!
First topless trans men at the White House Party. Now Drag Queens are dancing down the White House halls in a Christmas video.
Melania Trump = Elegance!

Jill’s is a nightmare.

https://defiantamerica.com/side-by-side-jill-biden-christmas-video-featuring-drag-queens-vs-melania-trump-christmas-video-featuring-jesus-which-do-you-prefer/

Offline mountaineer

Social Media Users Roast Jill Biden After Releasing ‘Tacky, Tasteless, and Anti-Christmas’ Ads at the White House (VIDEO)
by Jim Hᴏft
 Dec. 14, 2023 8:15 am
Last month, Dr. Jill Biden unveiled this year’s tacky and tasteless White House Christmas decorations.

“Nearly 15,000 feet of ribbon, more than 350 candles, and over 22,000 bells were used for the decorations, the White House said. More than 142,425 lights twinkle on trees, garlands, wreaths and other displays.” CBS News reported. ...

On Wednesday, released a Christmas advertisement filmed within the esteemed halls of the White House.

“A bit of magic, wonder, and joy brought to you by the talented tappers of Dorrance Dance, performing their playful interpretation of The Nutcracker Suite,” Jill Biden wrote.

The advertisement, which cost taxpayers a significant sum, was intended to enchant viewers with a “bit of magic, wonder, and joy.” However, many social media users found the advertisement to be less than enchanting.  ...
Gateway Pundit

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First lady Jill Biden blasted over 'bizarre' White House Christmas video: 'United States of Bananas'
First lady Jill Biden posts annual White House Christmas video and draws criticism.
 By Stepheny Price Fox News
Published December 13, 2023 9:53pm EST | Updated December 13, 2023 10:16pm EST

First lady Jill Biden was blasted Wednesday night after posting a video to X showing dancers tapping around the holiday-decorated White House, whose theme this year is "Magic, Wonder and Joy."

In a post on X, formerly known as Twitter, the first lady shared the video from the official @FLOTUS account, along with the caption.

"A bit of magic, wonder, and joy brought to you by the talented tappers of Dorrance Dance, performing their playful interpretation of The Nutcracker Suite. Enjoy!" the first lady's post read.

But social media observers didn't seem to be enjoying the musical content.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-lady-jill-biden-blasted-bizarre-white-house-christmas-video-united-states-bananas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mod2

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 14, 2023
Juxtaposed Christmas videos from the White House remind us just how good we had it during the Trump years
By Olivia Murray

President Trump certainly brings a lot to the table, but is Melania his best asset? Arguably so, and here’s the latest reason why:

https://twitter.com/MattWallace888/status/1735222529252266001

Now, I’m not a Tom Jones fan (at all), but we’ve all heard what is perhaps his most recognized song, one in which Jones sings about the traits and characteristics of a lady. “Style”? “Grace”? The kind of woman that a man would “like to flaunt”? Do any of these things sound like Joe Biden’s frumpy nurse? Hardly, which is why I can’t bring myself to refer to Jill Biden as a “lady” because she’s categorically not—remember when she stepped off Air Force One in the hooker tights? (She looked wildly inappropriate.) Vogue called them “playful” but paired with the leather miniskirt and the cheap booties, she really just looked like a streetwalker. (I suppose in one sense, she’s a “lady”... as in “lady of the night.”)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/juxtaposed_christmas_videos_from_the_white_house_remind_us_just_how_good_we_had_it_during_the_trump_years.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

So unbelievably absurd.

Is it really trannies?  I can’t tell for sure anymore.

In any case, it looks silly.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline mountaineer

The group behind the viral Biden Christmas video is a radical anti-White group called Dorrance Dance. On the group website calls for defunding the police, abolishing prisons, and even quotes Marxist terrorist Angela Davis.  ...

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1735360927447302163

Offline Mod2

Merged a few threads about Jill Biden's bizarre dance video.

Online LMAO

December 14, 2023
Juxtaposed Christmas videos from the White House remind us just how good we had it during the Trump years
By Olivia Murray

President Trump certainly brings a lot to the table, but is Melania his best asset? Arguably so, and here’s the latest reason why:

https://twitter.com/MattWallace888/status/1735222529252266001

Now, I’m not a Tom Jones fan (at all), but we’ve all heard what is perhaps his most recognized song, one in which Jones sings about the traits and characteristics of a lady. “Style”? “Grace”? The kind of woman that a man would “like to flaunt”? Do any of these things sound like Joe Biden’s frumpy nurse? Hardly, which is why I can’t bring myself to refer to Jill Biden as a “lady” because she’s categorically not—remember when she stepped off Air Force One in the hooker tights? (She looked wildly inappropriate.) Vogue called them “playful” but paired with the leather miniskirt and the cheap booties, she really just looked like a streetwalker. (I suppose in one sense, she’s a “lady”... as in “lady of the night.”)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/12/juxtaposed_christmas_videos_from_the_white_house_remind_us_just_how_good_we_had_it_during_the_trump_years.html

Joe Biden’s frumpy nurse… :rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Of course its bizarre corruption as the democrats rule like a one party government! Celebrating  making America a third world banana Republic progress.  In your face and laughing at YOU while doing it.
DUE RECOMPENSE !

Desmond Tutu:
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”

So many in bed with them glad to lie and deny, regardless of being guilty as hell, glad to go along with them.

Your real master comes for you, with a bloody sword, soon enough.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 09:11:44 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

Disturbing actually. It looks like Mama Jill is pandering to the LGBTQ and whatever group. Never mind that Christmas is about the birth of our Lord Savior Jesus Christ.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone who watched the full video has more 'tolerance' than me. I doubt the Bidens or Biden's staff watch the whole thing. And the obvious gaslighting theft of the terms "Nutcracker" and "Christmas video" is criminal.

The parts of it I watched have nothing whatsoever in common with anything even indirectly related to 'The Nutcracker Suite'. Obviously they stole this name to put a veneer of credibility on this blatant piece of shit gay video.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

I watched about a minute of it; nausea started to settle in.  Disgraceful that this is how Mama Jill has depicted Christmas at our White House.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

So unbelievably absurd.

Is it really trannies?  I can’t tell for sure anymore.

In any case, it looks silly.

It’s very “cringey”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I watched about a minute of it; nausea started to settle in.  Disgraceful that this is how Mama Jill has depicted Christmas at our White House.

That’s DR Jill to us simpletons. And as a Dr, she know better than we do.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline berdie

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Like to know what meds Dr. Jill is self prescribing......

(yeah yeah yeah, I know she's and EDd)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That’s DR Jill to us simpletons. And as a Dr, she know better than we do.  *****rollingeyes*****

@deb

This is another "middle finger" to Christian America from Barack and Michele Obama...deliberate insult.

I don't know how they sleep at night, being blackmailed by both the Obama and Clinton regimes,
as well as delivering the 'goods' for compensation delivered.  Abstract or not.

Then, he has his own son who, I'm sure would have been a different man if not for "Mister Cocaine".

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 11:29:38 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

@deb

This is another "middle finger" to Christian America from Barack and Michele Obama...deliberate insult.

I don't know how they sleep at night, being blackmailed by both the Obama and Clinton regimes,
as well as delivering the 'goods' for compensation delivered.  Abstract or not.

Then, he has his own son who, I'm sure would have been a different man if not for "Mister Cocaine".

You got that right!  As long as $$$ continues to fall into their pockets, they truly don't care. If Mama Jill gave a darn she would have had Joe step down long ago.  His dementia and decline is on full display; meanwhile the money and status is all she's obviously cares about.

Offline libertybele

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ah...a freak show at the WH at Christmastime.  Joy!

Wow...  my exact wording and sentiment, at first view. GMTA!!!   :beer:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.