Author Topic: Harvard student says the decision to keep the president is 'part of a really large toxic culture' o  (Read 219 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Harvard student says the decision to keep the president is 'part of a really large toxic culture' on campus
Story by Joshua Nelson  •
1d

A Harvard student told Fox News Digital Tuesday the decision to keep President Claudine Gay after her controversial testimony at a congressional hearing and plagiarism allegations is part of a toxic culture on campus.

"I think what is happening is horrible for the institution, horrible for many members of our community, including our Jewish brothers and sisters," Harvard Law student Matias Mayesh said.

Harvard University’s top brass backed the embattled president following intense backlash to her comments about antisemitism and accusations of plagiarism.

"As members of the Harvard Corporation, we today reaffirm our support for President Gay’s continued leadership of Harvard University. Our extensive deliberations affirm our confidence that President Gay is the right leader to help our community heal and to address the very serious societal issues we are facing," Harvard Corporation wrote in a statement posted Tuesday morning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/harvard-student-says-the-decision-to-keep-the-president-is-part-of-a-really-large-toxic-culture-on-campus/ar-AA1lqQud?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=8cf057b2252a46f2aba71110d8e47c50&ei=48
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson