Author Topic: Tlaib: White House Criticizing Me Will ‘Increase Hate’ But No One Can Police What I Say ‘as a Palest  (Read 475 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tlaib: White House Criticizing Me Will ‘Increase Hate’ But No One Can Police What I Say ‘as a Palestinian’

Ian Hanchett 13 Dec 2023

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) said that the Biden White House’s criticism of her calling for a ceasefire in the conflict between Israel and Hamas in response to the October 7 Hamas terrorist attack on Israel “is going to increase hate towards Palestinians or people that support a ceasefire.” But no one should define what chanting “From the river to the sea” means to her “as a Palestinian.”

Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) stated, “We reached out to the White House, and there were other members of Congress who reached out to the White House when we were called repugnant and disgraceful when we first — when we initially called for a ceasefire. We have yet to have that conversation yet. We keep asking for it. We want some clarity on exactly what they meant by that. But no, there has not been outreach directly.”

Tlaib added, “What I’ve reached to the White House about is, hey, you said this, this is going to increase hate towards Palestinians or people that support a ceasefire.”

Tlaib also argued that people shouldn’t “police” what “From the river to the sea” means to her “as a Palestinian.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/13/tlaib-white-house-criticizing-me-will-increase-hate-but-no-one-can-police-what-i-say-as-a-palestinian/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tlaib: House Dems Who Censured Me Joined with ‘Fascist Side’ Against ‘Only Palestinian’ in Congress

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) stated that the House Democrats who voted to censure her decided “they were going to stand with the fascist side of the aisle and silence the only Palestinian American”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/12/13/tlaib-house-dems-who-censured-me-joined-with-fascist-side-against-only-palestinian-in-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I can't believe people elected this cretin. It still amazes me how far MI has slid into the abyss.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I can't believe people elected this cretin. It still amazes me how far MI has slid into the abyss.

I can't believe she's still walking around.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I've got a feeling she thinks she can't be voted out because she's a "Palestinian" and would show up in the politburo anyway. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson