Author Topic: MIT blasted for failing to act on antisemitism as Jewish students say ‘bounties’ are offered for the  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 MIT blasted for failing to act on antisemitism as Jewish students say ‘bounties’ are offered for their IDs
By Social Links for Jared Downing and
Social Links for Megan Palin
Published Dec. 13, 2023, 5:17 p.m. ET

A blistering letter signed by hundreds of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) alumni has rebuked the school for fostering a “national reputation for antisemitism” as Jewish students claim “bounties” are offered by Pro-Palestine groups for identifying them.

The document, signed by more than 700 MIT Jewish alumni and allies, accused the school of failing to condemn Kornbluth for not taking enough action against antisemitism following her testimony on Capitol Hill last week.

“During the congressional testimony of December 5, 2023, President Kornbluth implied calls for genocide of Jews may not constitute bullying and harassment under MIT’s code of conduct, depending on context,” the letter to the school’s governing body, the MIT Corporation, read.

Kornbluth, who is Jewish, caused a “public uproar” when she was the “only president that did not issue an apology”, the letter charged.

According to the signatories, the president’s silence spoke volumes.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/13/news/mit-blasted-for-failure-to-act-on-antisemitism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Their tuition and donations have been funding this mess for decades.

The alumni and donors should found their own universities where they know their money is not being used to fund their genocide.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.