Author Topic: Boston mayor under fire for ‘no whites’ Christmas party for city’s ‘Electeds of Color’  (Read 2153 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Boston mayor under fire for ‘no whites’ Christmas party for city’s ‘Electeds of Color’
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published Dec. 13, 2023, 3:56 p.m. ET

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu is not dreaming of a white Christmas — party, that is.

An invite concerning the Boston mayor’s holiday party, specifically for “Electeds of Color,” was mistakenly sent by an aide to all members of the Boston City Council.

Some 15 minutes later, that aide, Denise DosSantos, who serves as the mayor’s director of City Council relations, blasted up a follow-up email flagging the embarrassing error.

“I wanted to apologize for my previous email regarding a Holiday Party for tomorrow,” DosSantos wrote.

The white councilors were not supposed to receive an invite.

“I did send that to everyone by accident, and I apologize if my email may have offended or came across as so,” the aide added. “Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.”

Boston’s City Council is comprised of six minority and seven white members.

The revelation of the secret “no whites” holiday party drew some backlash and sent social media aflutter.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/13/news/boston-mayor-under-fire-for-secret-no-whites-christmas-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Bigotry, racism and segregation are just A-OK with Mayor Wu. Pretty funny, considering Boston's history of racial strife.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Dec 13, 2023
No whites allowed at Boston mayor's Christmas party for 'electeds of color' only
"It’s completely natural for elected officials of color to gather for a holiday celebration."
Libby Emmons
Libs of TikTok posted a shocking email sent by the office of Mayor Michelle Wu to invite officials to the "Electeds of Color Holiday Party." It was sent by Denise DosSantos, the Director of City Council Relations, on behalf of Mayor Wu, and the "email was mistakenly sent to all city councilmembers, including the white ones."

The Boston Herald had the full report, saying that after the gaffe, there was "an apology and mixed reactions." The party was set to take place on Thursday at the Parkman House on Beacon Street in Boston. The email was out for 15 minutes before DosSantos sent out a second email, apologizing for the first, saying that the invitation was only intended for those who were invited—namely, those six councilors "of color," and not the seven white councilors. ...

Despite the apology, "elected of color" councilor Brian Worrell defended the segretated Christmas party that would exclude white people, saying "We make space and spaces for all kinds of specific groups in the city and city government. This is no different, and the Elected Officials of Color has been around for more than a decade." ...

Two-thirds of her cabinet are black, including the chief of economic development Segun Idowu, who said "When you look at who makes up the cabinet, there are Black folks running operations, running community engagement, running communications, running the Police Department, running emergency management, running transportation, running the economy, running development."
The Post Millennial
 888mouth

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No White Christmas for Boston.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Just another destination crossed off our list - and we used to go nearly every spring, even when Mr. M wasn't running the marathon, as we loved the history, the restaurants, just seeing the sights. *sigh*

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Apparently 'Wu' did not get the memo. Politically Correct Leftist Racists tend to lump Asians together with White people.
So ... this whole effort is confusing to me. DEI obsessed Harvard excludes Whites and Asians in their admissions.
What does she think she is accomplishing with this?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Wu, you dumb broad.

////00000////

Finally, Boston has achieved Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity in bigotry.

Yeah, baby, segregation is back in Boston!  Could forced busing be next?

Does this mean white kids will be bused to Christmas parties in other neighborhoods across town?

« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 11:59:08 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

:silly: :silly:
Patrick Casey
@restoreorderusa
Meanwhile she’s got a different policy in the bedroom

6:06 PM · Dec 13, 2023

Offline American Girl

Cool, so we can have a no-brown or black party hosted by the Caucasian Elected Officials Alliance I just made up?

No?

Why not?
WHY NOT, BOSTON??

The old racism has been replaced with new racism. Many such cases.

All are part of the globalist plan to promote hatred.
https://redstatenation.com/bostons-mayor-michelle-wu-planned-a-secret-no-whites-allowed-christmas-party-her-office-made-a-hilarious-mistake-that-ruined-the-party/

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Imagine the uproar if she had let slip that she was hosting a "whites only" Christmas party...
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online LMAO

History repeating itself

The Democrat Party is back to supporting segregation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Boston mayor defends excluding White people from holiday party
Michelle Wu said the invite was sent to White city officials by 'mistake'
By Kristine Parks Fox News
Published December 14, 2023 8:55am EST

'Gutfeld!' - Wednesday, December 13
Chesterton Fence, Woke Tax, Tom Cotton.

Boston's Democratic mayor has apologized for causing offense with a holiday party invitation that excluded White people.

Michelle Wu drew criticism Wednesday after her aide sent a holiday party invite to all members of the Boston City Council for an "Electeds of Color Holiday Party," even though seven of the officials are White.

Wu told reporters on Wednesday that the invite was not meant to be sent to White council members, who had their invitations rescinded about 15 minutes after the original email was sent.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/boston-mayor-defends-excluding-white-people-holiday-party
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wow!  Do democrats know how to unite people or what? farter000000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And the irony is that she's Asian, which woke Blacks hate right now even more than Whites and Jews.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And the irony is that she's Asian, which woke Blacks hate right now even more than Whites and Jews.
The media tried desperately to tie the mythical 'White Supremacists' to the current spate of random beatings of Asians all over the country. Even though the media gave 110% effort to say this was being done by White people, they still failed. Nearly ALL of the Asian beatings were committed by Black people. So much so, that even the national media conglomerate could not cover it up.

Black people, in general, hate any kind of success. And they especially hate successful minorities including other Black people. Black racists claim all of their problems are because of White American, as they call it, systemic racism. When poor Black people look around and see very successful Asians, Latinos, Jews, all other races, then their argument becomes silly. This makes them angry and they lash out at successful people of any race. But especially other Black people, Whites, and Asians.

Radical Black culture hates Asian people. This is the most absurd part of the whole thing. She is attempting to commune, that is to say, include herself in a group of aggrieved radicals who typically HATE people just like her (successful Asian). Nobody has ever accused a DEI Marxist of being intelligent. But this is way out of the box in terms of attempting to join the DEI religion, and getting it totally wrong. Wu hates the people who welcome and support her, and loves the people who hate her.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 08:46:44 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

The Mayor of Boston responds to the viral story of her inviting only black people to a segregated Holiday party. She defends the party and apologizes that the white councilmembers found out.
She’s not sorry. She’s just sorry you found out!

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1735401671042490874

Online mountaineer

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
So let’s get this straight: Boston, whose mayor hates white Americans, and its city council are passing a measure that enables migrants to effectively displace and replace citizens regardless of the fact that they wouldn’t be allowed to vote in any national election.
6:15 PM · Dec 15, 2023

7News Boston WHDH
@7News
Boston City Council approves measure to grant city voting rights to non-citizens with legal status

https://twitter.com/7News/status/1735645918857167240

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No surprise.  It was only a matter of time.  Mayor Wu is a progressive protege of Elizabeth Warren.

Illegal immigrants can also get driver's licenses and in-state college tuition at state universities.  They care more for illegal immigrants than they do for their legal constituents.

They peddle the same nonsense that Mike Dukakis pushed in the 1980s.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 12:11:18 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu shows off photo from ‘electeds of color’ holiday party after defending gathering: ‘A special moment’
Story at NY Post

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Mayor of Boston responds to the viral story of her inviting only black people to a segregated Holiday party. She defends the party and apologizes that the white councilmembers found out.
She’s not sorry. She’s just sorry you found out!

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1735401671042490874

@mountaineer

Is she REALLY so freaking stupid that she thought she could keep this a secret from the non-minority council members????

Even Giggles,the VP isn't THAT freaking stoopid!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Boston Mayor Michelle Wu shows off photo from ‘electeds of color’ holiday party after defending gathering: ‘A special moment’
Story at NY Post

Bet there a more pronouns around that table than dinner rolls.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:silly: :silly:
Patrick Casey
@restoreorderusa
Meanwhile she’s got a different policy in the bedroom

6:06 PM · Dec 13, 2023

@mountaineer

You are assuming,of course,that the metrosexual-looking creature posing with her is really a male.

He/she/multiple choice DEFINITELY ain't black though,so that might cost her some votes come lecshun time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wow!  Do democrats know how to unite people or what? farter000000

@rangerrebew

You bet your bippy they know how to unite people,but it is usually/historically with chains.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The media tried desperately to tie the mythical 'White Supremacists' to the current spate of random beatings of Asians all over the country. Even though the media gave 110% effort to say this was being done by White people, they still failed. Nearly ALL of the Asian beatings were committed by Black people. So much so, that even the national media conglomerate could not cover it up.

Black people, in general, hate any kind of success. And they especially hate successful minorities including other Black people.

You nailed it with THAT one!

Dey doan  lak nobodie dat bees "uppity".

The NAACP staff must be getting suicidal by now,from trying to figure out how to whine about THIS.

Radical Black culture hates Asian people.

Damn uppity over-achievers,who just do dat to make other minorities look bad!

his is the most absurd part of the whole thing. She is attempting to commune, that is to say, include herself in a group of aggrieved radicals who typically HATE people just like her (successful Asian).

Yeah,but the black preachers and the black ruling class politicians will LOVE her for all the city contracts,tax cuts, and other "free money" stuff she throws their way.