Author Topic: New poll: Hamas hugely popular in West Bank; Palestinians overwhelmingly support 10/7 but deny any w  (Read 407 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Wednesday, December 13, 2023Elder of Ziyon
New poll: Hamas hugely popular in West Bank; Palestinians overwhelmingly support 10/7 but deny any war crimes committed
The latest survey by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research reveals that Palestinians, as a whole, are thoroughly delusional.

As we've seen in other polls, the overwhelming majority support Hamas' terror attack on October 7.  Even after seeing the devastation in Gaza, a huge majority (72%; 82% in the West Bank and 57% in the Gaza Strip) said Hamas attacking Israel was a correct decision.

But almost none of them admit that Hamas has done any war crimes.

Only 10% of Palestinians think Hamas committed any war crimes, and only 7% think that Hamas committed atrocities against Israelis on October 7. . Only 14% saw videos of Hamas attacking Israelis.

The early narrative in Arab media is that Hamas was heroic and the attack was purely military, so it appears that the people swallowed that whole - and have very little interest in learning anything that might change their minds.

Of course, nearly all Palestinians agree Israel is committing war crimes.

https://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2023/12/new-poll-hamas-hugely-popular-in-west.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

If there was ever a case of mass mental illness it’s right there with the Palestinians.  They are absolutely and totally separated from reality.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Dispatch them all.
Good riddance.

Online LMAO

There is no possible way to have a two states solution with people that have this mindset
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online cato potatoe

Israel won the right to exist as a Jewish state.  The Palestinians need to be relocated to other Arabic speaking countries.  Otherwise, the terror/siege cycle will continue indefinitely.  They’ve had 75 years to live as friendly neighbors, and they have failed. 

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Israel won the right to exist as a Jewish state.  The Palestinians need to be relocated to other Arabic speaking countries.  Otherwise, the terror/siege cycle will continue indefinitely.  They’ve had 75 years to live as friendly neighbors, and they have failed.
888high58888

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley