Author Topic: Hamas Nazi Leaders Made Billions from October 7th  (Read 221 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hamas Nazi Leaders Made Billions from October 7th
« on: December 13, 2023, 05:51:55 pm »
Hamas Nazi Leaders Made Billions from October 7th
Trading on terror.
December 13, 2023 by Hugh Fitzgerald 3 Comments

Newsletter

Imagine the high old time those Hamas killers had on October 7. Not only could they have fun beheading babies, burning children alive, raping, torturing, and murdering girls, gouging out the eyes, and cutting off the genitalia, of men, and slicing off the breasts of women, murdering parents in front of their children and children in front of their parents. They could also take videos of each other in “can you top this” mode as they thought up something still more savage to inflict on their victims, and share a good-humored laugh about it all with their pals, as they carried back to Gaza not just men to be tormented and girls passed around as sex slaves, but also some severed heads as trophies. But as if all that weren’t fun enough, there was even more pleasure to be experienced by the Hamas leaders in Doha — and perhaps by their paymasters in Tehran as well — who made billions of dollars off the blood-soaked savagery of their frenzied bezonians, as spooked stock markets plummeted downward just as soon as the news broke of the Hamas attack. Here’s the latest news on how Hamas insiders made, in every sense, a killing: “‘Informed Traders’ May Have Profited From Oct. 7 Massacre With Advance Stock Market Activity, Study Finds,” by Troy O. Fritzhand, Algemeiner, December 4, 2023:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/hamas-nazi-leaders-made-billions-from-october-7th/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson