Author Topic: Rape, Torture, Mutilation and Murder by Hamas Nazis – of Both Men and Women  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rape, Torture, Mutilation and Murder by Hamas Nazis – of Both Men and Women
The horror grows and grows.
December 13, 2023 by Hugh Fitzgerald 12 Comments

Newsletter

More eyewitness accounts have just been released about the sexual assaults, followed by torture and decapitations, of both men and women, carried out by Hamas on October 7. The story can be found here: “Hamas raped men as well as women during October 7 attack: Investigators reveal how sex assault victims were tied up, stripped and mutilated as Israel launches its ‘biggest ever criminal investigation,’” by Summer Goodkind and David Averre, Daily Mail, December 4, 2023:

Israeli investigators probing the fallout of the brutal October 7 attacks have found evidence that men as well as women suffered sexual violence and rape at the hands of Hamas and Islamic Jihad attackers, activists have claimed.

Yael Sherer, a spokeswoman for Israel’s Survivors of Sexual Violence advocacy group, said there was physical evidence as well as eyewitness accounts of sexual violence perpetrated against both sexes amid the attacks.

‘There was sexual violence and rape in these communities in the south of Israel… we have a few living survivors – not a lot – of both genders. It didn’t only happen to women, it happened to men as well,’ she told BBC Radio 4.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/rape-torture-mutilation-and-murder-by-hamas-of-both-men-and-women/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson