Author Topic: BREAKING: Hunter Biden refuses to attend deposition, claims House committee that subpoenaed him is '  (Read 238 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Dec 13, 2023
BREAKING: Hunter Biden refuses to attend deposition, claims House committee that subpoenaed him is 'illegitimate'
"I’m also here today to correct how the MAGA right has portrayed me for their political purposes," Hunter Biden said outside the Capitol.

BREAKING: Hunter Biden refuses to attend deposition, claims House committee that subpoenaed him is 'illegitimate'

Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
Dec 13, 2023

Hunter Biden arrived on Wednesday morning in Washington DC, not to appear in a deposition before Congress to answer to allegations of shady business deals and influence peddling undertaken by himself and his family members, but instead to deliver a statement on the Capitol lawn, calling the committee's investigation "illegitimate."

Speaking outside the Capitol, Hunter Biden said, "here I am Mr. Chairman, taking up your offer when you said we can bring these people for depositions or committee hearings, whichever they choose. Well, I've chosen, I'm here to testify at a public hearing today to answer any of the committee's legitimate questions."

"Republicans do not want an open process where Americans can see their tactics, expose their baseless inquiry, or hear what I have to say. What are they afraid of? I'm here, I'm ready."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-hunter-biden-refuses-to-attend-deposition-claims-house-committee-that-subpoenaed-him-is-illegitimate?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I would expect nothing less than this from a member of the Biden family which so epitomizes the rule of law in the United States.  :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson