Author Topic: DISGRACEFUL: LeBron James SITS DOWN during American national anthem  (Read 428 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Dec 12, 2023
DISGRACEFUL: LeBron James SITS DOWN during American national anthem
This isn't the first time that James has disrespected the anthem.

Darian Douraghy
Dec 12, 2023

Basketball star LeBron James angered many on Sunday after he was seen walking into the stadium and promptly taking a seat, all while the national anthem played at the University of Southern California vs. Long Beach State basketball game.

Footage of LeBron's actions were captured by Luca Evans, who covers USC sports for the Orange County Register.

Users across X reacted to LeBron's actions, with many characterizing his conduct as "disrespectful" and others saying he is on "China's payroll."

https://thepostmillennial.com/disgraceful-lebron-james-sits-down-during-american-national-anthem
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: DISGRACEFUL: LeBron James SITS DOWN during American national anthem
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 07:18:53 pm »
What's a LeBron and why should I care :shrug:

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 07:50:50 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline berdie

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2023, 02:54:01 pm »
Note to the NBA, who used to use the likes of Chamberlin,  Russell,  West, Jabbar,  Bird, Johnson, and Jordon as the face of your sport....

Lebron James?......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 03:33:48 pm »
Lebron is an avid reader of the classics.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.