Author Topic: Trump offers pieces of the SUIT he wore in his mugshot and calls it 'the most significant artifact i  (Read 686 times)

Offline corbe

Trump offers pieces of the SUIT he wore in his mugshot and calls it 'the most significant artifact in United States history' in his new collection of $99 trading cards

Former President Donald Trump is giving away pieces of the suit he wore in his mugshot to supporters who buy 47 of his digital trading cards

The ex-president posted the offer on Truth Social Tuesday, telling fans they'd be buying a 'true collector's item,' which could be passed down for generations

The digital trading cards, with are non-fungible tokens, are being sold for $99 but with fees will cost $4862.38 for the 47-piece set

By NIKKI SCHWAB, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 17:50 EST, 12 December 2023 | UPDATED: 17:51 EST, 12 December 2023

Former President Donald Trump is giving top supporters the suit off his back - posting on Truth Social Tuesday that fans who purchase 47 of his digital trading cards will receive a piece of the suit he wore in his mugshot.

For the past year, the ex-president has sold non-fungible tokens, in the form of digital trading cards, as a side hustle.

On Tuesday, Trump posted a video on Truth Social debuting a new set - The MugShot Edition - which pay tribute to the photo taken of the ex-president in August at the Fulton County Jail, where he was booked on racketeering and other charges related to his attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

<..snip..>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12856381/Trump-selling-pieces-SUIT-mugshot.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

What next, his dirty drawers? :rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You just can't make this sh__ up.

If this isn't the true dictionary definiiton  of a cult, I don't know what is.

Or he is tapping into tactics of professional atheletes and trading card companies.  Big difference these elite athletes accomplished postivie results.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 06:43:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If PT Barnum were alive he'd be Trumps understudy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
What next, his dirty drawers? :rolling:

Orange hair from the shower drain.  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

Robbi Fahey
@robbi_fahey
Donald Trump says he'll sell you a piece of the 'priceless' suit he wore in his mugshot, but make sure to read the fine print.

•A new promotion guarantees a piece of Trump's suit if you buy 47 $99 NFTs.

•The $4,653 purchase also promises a dinner at Mar-a-Lago with the former president.

•The fine print on the website, however, says there's no guarantee you'll get either.
Business Insider
9:24 AM · Dec 13, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

...and this is who people want to re-elect for President??? They are out of their ever lovin' minds.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Polly Ticks

How do we know for sure that that was Elvis’s wart and toenail?

:shrug:

How do we know for sure it was the suit Trump wore to his booking?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline LMAO

:shrug:

How do we know for sure it was the suit Trump wore to his booking?

lol…
That’s true

Barry Goldwater

Offline corbe

I'm sure Trump changed into 5 different blue suits that day anticipating this very scenario.   He is trying to beat out Zelensky for Newsweaks 'Grifter of the Year' award.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If this is true, it is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen any politician do.

I have learned to be careful with 'Trump stories' because so many of them turn out to be made up nonsense. However, this one seems more legit than most. Still, it is hard to believe that staff and the people around Trump would go along with it. Why wouldn't someone pull him aside and tell him how insane this promotion is to normal people? Most people who support Trump do not have $5000 to spend on souvenirs.

Still maintaining skepticism based on how many things people said about Trump turn out to be fictitious slander, but this really is way out there in crazy land. We shall see when I hear the rest of the story.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If this is true, it is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen any politician do.

I have learned to be careful with 'Trump stories' because so many of them turn out to be made up nonsense. However, this one seems more legit than most. Still, it is hard to believe that staff and the people around Trump would go along with it. Why wouldn't someone pull him aside and tell him how insane this promotion is to normal people? Most people who support Trump do not have $5000 to spend on souvenirs.

Still maintaining skepticism based on how many things people said about Trump turn out to be fictitious slander, but this really is way out there in crazy land. We shall see when I hear the rest of the story.

Puttng pieces of game used jerseys, bats, caps, etc, has been going on for at least a decade in sports card memorabilia markets  If I wanted to grant the orange menace the benefit of the doubt, I'd concede that its an innovative way to raise campaign or legal fund cash.  But my contempt for the f'er won't alow for it.  :smokin:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

As I've stated a couple of times; Trump is unhinged and he continues to exhibit and say things that are way out there.  I believe all the stress from the court cases, accusations, impeachments, and presidency, etc., have gotten to him. I hope Eric and Don Jr., recognize what's going on with him and talk their dear ole Dad into throwing in the towel.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I hope Eric and Don Jr., recognize what's going on with him and talk their dear ole Dad into throwing in the towel.
Since he is leading (by far) across the nation, I doubt that is going to happen.

But I wonder if this was his idea, or if it came from some advisor? Trump was notorious during his Presidency for taking extremely bad advice from people who were there with nefarious intent.

Again, I think this idea is insane. NFTs are gone down the toilet. They are and always were a worthless scam. Since Trump has been involved in business his entire life, NFTs/Crypto is not something he would normally get involved in. I'm just waiting for more information. One 'news story' these days (about anything) is not going to affect my life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

...and this is who people want to re-elect for President??? They are out of their ever lovin' minds.  :shrug:

And that's the truth. h/t Edith Ann