Author Topic: Comer says he’s quit going on Fox & Friends because Doocy knocks Biden probe: ‘I have my theory why…  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comer says he’s quit going on Fox & Friends because Doocy knocks Biden probe: ‘I have my theory why…’
December 13, 2023 | Frieda Powers

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer revealed that “critical” comments by a Fox News host have kept him from making appearances on a popular morning news show,

The Kentucky Republican admitted in a Newsmax interview on Tuesday that he has “quit” going on “Fox & Friends” because of co-host Steve Doocy.

Newsmax host Eric Bolling was speaking with Comer about the House investigation into President Joe Biden when Doocy’s name came up.

“Forget the Democrats like Dan Goldman who say there’s no evidence,” Bolling said.

“My concern is when the media, especially the conservative media, starts siding with the Bidens. Listen to Steve Doocy over at Fox saying you don’t have evidence,” he added as he played a clip of the morning show co-host.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/12/13/comer-says-hes-quit-going-on-fox-friends-because-doocy-knocks-biden-probe-i-have-my-theory-why-1419581/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34