Author Topic: US military bases in Iraq, Syria attacked again, bringing total to at least 90 since Oct. 17  (Read 131 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

US military bases in Iraq, Syria attacked again, bringing total to at least 90 since Oct. 17
Story by Bradford Betz  •
1d

Sandra, let's bring in retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis,

There is ‘no deterring’ Iranian proxies from attacking US military bases: Lt. Col. Daniel Davis
Senior U.S. defense officials tell Fox News Digital there have been two new attacks on U.S. bases in Iraq and Syria.

At Al-Asad Air Base in Iraq, a one-way attack drone was shot down near the base. No injuries or damage were reported.

At Patrol Base Al-Shaddadi in Syria, there was a multi-rocket attack, though no injuries or damage were reported to infrastructure.

The latest round of attacks brings the total number of attacks to at least 90 since Oct. 17, which was less than two weeks into Israel’s war with Hamas.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-military-bases-in-iraq-syria-attacked-again-bringing-total-to-at-least-90-since-oct-17/ar-AA1llNlY
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson