Author Topic: Mexico Suspends Deportations, Allowing Even More Invaders to Reach US  (Read 188 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexico Suspends Deportations, Allowing Even More Invaders to Reach US

Allan Wall
Dec 12, 2023

The Biden Border Rush continues, an ongoing invasion aided, abetted and encouraged by our own government.

Now Mexico has suspended deportations, so we can expect even more illegal migrants to make it to our southern border.

The country of Mexico serves as a sort of massive highway through which illegal invaders from around the world can arrive to Joe Biden’s Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Could it get worse? Oh certainly. It could always get worse.

Mexico’s immigration bureaucracy, the Instituto Nacional de Migración (INM) (“National Institute of Migration” for all you gringo readers), has announced they are just not going to deport anybody for a while. Deportations, or “assisted returns” as they call them, are suspended.

https://borderhawk.blog/mexico-suspends-deportations-allowing-even-more-invaders-to-reach-us/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Mexico Suspends Deportations, Allowing Even More Invaders to Reach US
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 02:49:57 pm »
Mexico is not responsible for enforcing American immigration laws and policies.

It's up to America to police its side of the Border.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.