Author Topic: Bill Clinton ripped Hillary's 2016 campaign in vulgar outburst, new book claims  (Read 453 times)

Online mountaineer

Bill Clinton ripped Hillary's 2016 campaign in vulgar outburst, new book claims
by Jack Birle, Breaking News Reporter
December 12, 2023 01:10 PM
Washington Examiner
Former President Bill Clinton reportedly ripped his wife's 2016 presidential campaign as having poor communication, using a vulgar analogy to describe his frustration.

The former president told a friend that Hillary Clinton's campaign communications were not meeting the mark to win the race, according to new book The Squad: AOC and the Hope of a Political Revolution by journalist Ryan Grim.

"Former president Bill Clinton, surveying the landscape and the ham-handed efforts at identity politics, was bereft, lamenting to a longtime friend in the fall of 2016 that Hillary's campaign 'could not sell p**** on a troop train,'" Grim wrote.

Hillary Clinton's ineffective campaign messaging was one of several things blamed on her upset loss to Republican Donald Trump in the 2016 election. Her husband, who was elected to two terms as president, was reportedly frustrated with the campaign's lack of reaching out to some suburban and rural areas that may not vote for Hillary Clinton, according to ABC News.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Yikes, who is this guy and how is he not in a parking lot at Fort Marcy Park? (Apparently, this was done in 2016, the year of her great triumph).

https://twitter.com/JoshuaSteinman/status/1734805711580959099

Offline LMAO

From the article…

Former president Bill Clinton, surveying the landscape and the ham-handed efforts at identity politics, was bereft, lamenting to a longtime friend in the fall of 2016 that Hillary's campaign 'could not sell p**** on a troop train,'" Grim wrote.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 02:44:44 pm by mountaineer »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hillary Clinton is a very unlikable human being.

No political campaign can save her from her own unlikability, no matter how inevitable her election is.

Elections are popularity contests, which is why canidates matter.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bill was a majorly crooked person, but he was a good Politician because he knew how to bullshit people.  Hillary is the opposite, and refused to take any advice from Bill.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: