Author Topic: “We are rapidly crashing”: Global Warming Extinction Claim  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“We are rapidly crashing”: Global Warming Extinction Claim
« on: December 13, 2023, 11:41:30 am »
“We are rapidly crashing”: Global Warming Extinction Claim
10 hours ago Eric Worrall 22 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

Past global warm epochs were bursting with abundance and life, but apparently this time the computer models tell us we’re all going to die.

Climate change: if warming approaches 2°C, a trickle of extinctions will become a flood

Published: December 11, 2023 11.37pm AEDT
Alex Pigot
Principal Research Fellow, Centre for Biodiversity and Environment Research, UCL

Our world has warmed by roughly 1.2°C since the pre-industrial period. Many species are already exposed to increasingly intolerable conditions, driving some populations to die off or contract at the hottest edges of their geographic ranges. Biodiversity is feeling the heat in all ecosystems and regions, from mountain tops to ocean depths.

Are there thresholds of warming beyond which the risks to wildlife accelerate? And if so, where and when might we cross them? In short, what does the future hold for Earth’s biodiversity?

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/12/12/we-are-rapidly-crashing-global-warming-extinction-claim/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: “We are rapidly crashing”: Global Warming Extinction Claim
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 02:11:03 pm »
 ////00000////

Does this mean its okay for my to stop paying my taxes? 
Like, what's the point if there is no future.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.