Author Topic: Biden considering expelling migrants without asylum screening and expanding detention and deportatio  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden considering expelling migrants without asylum screening and expanding detention and deportations in new hardline immigration plan
Story by Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com  •
11h

Comes amid talks for a $100billion aid package for Ukraine, Taiwan and Israel

Expanded policies would see a process for expulsions without asylum screening

Effectively revives Title 42 after Biden finally ended the Trump-era policy in May

President Joe Biden's White House is signaling to Congress it is open to supporting a dramatic new border strategy to expel migrants without screening them for asylum in an effort to compel Republicans into backing more aid for Ukraine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-considering-expelling-migrants-without-asylum-screening-and-expanding-detention-and-deportations-in-new-hardline-immigration-plan/ar-AA1lpJQx?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=23a09b09ec2e4a7890d4cb5a2704c244&ei=10
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I believe him.  I also just started believing in the tooth fairy again too. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

ICYMI Biden in 2015: “An unrelenting stream of immigration” will make white people a minority in the US. “That’s not a bad thing”.
Sitting next to him? No other than the man currently in charge of the border, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

https://twitter.com/Rifleman4WVU/status/1703969756204679174
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org