Author Topic: Biden’s Administration Is Facing a Congressional Probe for Investing Billions Into a Shady Solar Com  (Read 186 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden’s Administration Is Facing a Congressional Probe for Investing Billions Into a Shady Solar Company
Story by GistFest  •
16h

Republican leaders are probing the Department of Energy (DOE) over its recent $3 billion award to a solar energy company. But only because the company is famous for scamming vulnerable customers.

DOE Loan Programs Office Director Jigar Shah received a letter to this effect. In it, House Energy and Commerce Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers and Senate Energy and Natural Resources Ranking Member John Barrasso expressed concern about rewarding the Houston-based Sunnova Energy Corporation.

They cited reports highlighting how Sunnova has scammed and misled consumers. They wrote: “We are alarmed about recent, credible reports that Sunnova has racked up numerous consumer complaints. Including those alleging troubling sales practices, such as Sunnova pressing elderly homeowners in poor health to sign long-term contracts costing tens of thousands of dollars.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/biden-s-administration-is-facing-a-congressional-probe-for-investing-billions-into-a-shady-solar-company/ar-AA1loUmh?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=f5760aecf91f4b1db052c3059f761342&ei=45
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Its probably owned by Hunter. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson