Author Topic: 1-in-5 Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election  (Read 820 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Heartland  By Justin Haskins, Christopher Talgo, Donald Kendal, Jack McPherrin, James Taylor, Jim Lakely 12/12/2023

Heartland/Rasmussen Poll: One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election

17% of mail-in voters admit that in 2020 they voted in a state where they are “no longer a permanent resident”

21% of mail-in voters admitted that they filled out a ballot for a friend or family member

17% of mail-in voters said they signed a ballot for a friend or family member “with or without his or her permission”

8% of likely voters say they were offered “pay” or a “reward” for voting in 2020

Taken together, the results of these survey questions appear to show that voter fraud was widespread in the 2020 election, especially among those who cast mail-in ballots.

ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL (December 12, 2023) – A new poll by The Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports found one-in-five voters who cast mail-in ballots during the 2020 presidential election admit to participating in at least one kind of voter fraud.

When asked, “During the 2020 election, did you fill out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child?”, 21% of respondents who said they voted by mail answered “yes.” (Filling out a ballot for someone else is illegal in all states, although many states allow people to assist others with voting.)

Additionally, 17% of mail-in voters said they voted “in a state where you were no longer a permanent resident.” Seventeen percent of mail-in voters also admitted to signing a “ballot or ballot envelope on behalf of a friend or family member.” (Both voting in a state where you are no longer a permanent resident and forging a signature on a ballot or ballot envelope are fraudulent activities that invalidate votes, when caught by election officials.)

According to election data, more than 43 percent of 2020 voters cast ballots by mail, the highest percentage in U.S. history.

More: https://heartland.org/opinion/heartland-rasmussen-poll-one-in-five-mail-in-voters-admit-to-committing-at-least-one-kind-of-voter-fraud-during-2020-election/

Online LMAO

I personally know somebody who filled out a ballot for their daughter in 2020

When I told them that you can’t do that, they waved me off dismissively

Even if you don’t want to take the stance that the election was stolen from Donald Trump, there’s no denying that the 2020 election was a mess and things were put in place that did make committing voter fraud easier
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 01:49:36 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Extreme Danger of Mail-In Voting
By D. Parker

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,515989.msg2927797.html#msg2927797

Mail-in voting has made the secret ballot a thing of the past.  That will be the death of democracy, with new threats from the far left.

Loss of secrecy is one of the worst but hardly ever discussed dangers with mail-in voting.  What do you think is going to happen in light of recent reports of leftists openly threatening to “deprogram” and persecute Trump voters?

Do leftists ever feel any shame for what they have done to this country by voting for the current regime and tacitly supporting it with their silence?

Dinesh D’Souza was recently on the Glenn Beck Program discussing his new film, Police State, going through the features of this kind of regime, with many uncannily already in place, as brought on by Biden or his hidden handler therein.

This is from people who still have the chutzpah to falsely label themselves as “liberals.”  We’ve noticed that most of the pro-freedom side has refrained from calling them that, but leftists persist in maintaining the lie.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/10/the_extreme_danger_of_mailin_voting.html

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
'Stunning': Now 'widespread evidence' of election fraud confirmed!

WND 12/12/2023

It was the Guardian that reported some months ago that more than 40% of Americans "still do not believe that Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 president election."

And then it editorialized, "despite no evidence of widespread voter fraud."

According to a report from Rasmussen Reports, "more than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud."

President Trump long has charged that the election was rigged and stolen from him. Evidence that appeared after the fact suggests he's right, because of the undue influence of Mark Zuckerberg's $400-plus million given to officials who often used that extraordinary funding to recruit Joe Biden voters.

Now, according to Rasmussen, a polling, in conjunction with the Heartland Institute, confirmed "21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn’t."

The report continued, "Thirty percent (30%) of those surveyed said they voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election. Nineteen percent (19%) of those who cast mail-in votes say a friend or family member filled out their ballot, in part or in full, on their behalf. Furthermore, 17% of mail-in voters say that in the 2020 election, they cast a ballot in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. All of these practices are illegal, Heartland Institute officials noted."

"Among other findings of the Rasmussen/Heartland Institute survey: Forty-six percent (46%) of those surveyed voted for Joe Biden in 2020, while 45% voted for Donald Trump. More Biden voters (36%) than Trump voters (23%) say they voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election. Thirty-eight percent (38%) of Democrats voted by mail in 2020, as did 24% of Republicans and 27% of voters not affiliated with either major party," Rasmussen revealed.

Divided by categories, the highest percentages of those reporting voting by absentee or mail-in ballots were Hispanics and other minorities, while the highest numbers divided by age were from voters under the age of 40.

"Younger voters are significantly more likely to admit to engaging in fraudulent election activity. For example, 31% of voters under 40 who voted by mail in 2020 say they cast a mail-in ballot in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident, compared to 11% of those ages 40-64 and just two percent (2%) of voters 65 and older," the Rasmussen summary said.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/now-widespread-evidence-election-fraud-confirmed/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Stop ya whinin' .... Increase election law violation penalties, increase voter intimidation and misinformation penalties, increase public election worker harassment oenalties, have automatic recounts, and have automatic audits.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Stop ya whinin' .... Increase election law violation penalties, increase voter intimidation and misinformation penalties, increase public election worker harassment oenalties, have automatic recounts, and have automatic audits.

No.  Just do away with Mail-In Ballots.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Poll: 1 in 5 Mail-in Voters Admitted to Casting Illegal Ballots
By M Dowling -December 12, 20233

One in five voters who cast mail-in ballots during the November 2020 election admit to committing voter fraud, according to a new poll by The Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports.

The poll of 1,085 likely voters released on Tuesday, which was conducted from November 30 to December 6, asked, “During the 2020 election, did you fill out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child?”

Christian Gold Company Defies Industry’s Retirement Fearmongering Through Prayer and Biblical Hope
A total of 21% of respondents who said they had cast mail-in ballots answered ‘yes.’

That is prohibited.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/poll-1-in-5-mail-in-voters-admitted-to-casting-illegal-ballots/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 03:52:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

No.  Just do away with Mail-In Ballots.

At the least on a mass level. I had to do an absentee ballot by mail when I was stationed in Fort Sill Oklahoma in 1984.

I not only had to give the reason why I needed an absentee ballot, but I had to absolutely have it postmarked by a certain date for it to count

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy