Author Topic: Seventeen times Biden lied, plagiarized, and exaggerated by Paul Bedard  (Read 421 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seventeen times Biden lied, plagiarized, and exaggerated
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist
December 12, 2023 04:26 PM

High-profile plagiarism is back in the news as embattled Harvard University President Claudine Gay grapples with two cases that were shrugged off by the school’s presidential search committee.

Normally a firing offense in academic and political circles, there are times when culprits get away with a slap on the wrist. And that certainly is the case with Gay. Caught in the act, her Harvard bosses gave Gay a pass after she decided to make a few corrections in her published works and give proper credit.

Maybe the best example of getting away with plagiarism is sitting in the Oval Office. While his earlier cases did trip him up, notably in 1987 when he was forced out of the presidential race for robbing words from a British politician, President Joe Biden has been involved in a dizzying and documented nine cases.

And that is on top of the eight oft-repeated biographical lies he tells in speeches, such as last weekend’s latest version of a made-up story about an Amtrak conductor congratulating Biden for flying over 1 million miles as vice president — after the conductor had died.

Below is a list of Biden’s biggest 17 lies, plagiarism, and exaggerations with hat tips to those who have documented each from the Washington Examiner, Des Moines Register, New York Times, Washington Post, Slate, New York Post, the Trump campaign, and others cited.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/17-times-biden-lied-plagiarized-exaggerated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Seventeen times Biden lied, plagiarized, and exaggerated by Paul Bedard
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 01:01:11 am »
Only 17?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 01:15:59 am »
“Biden said he criticized former President George W. Bush in several long meetings. A Bush aide said he couldn’t remember Biden in any meetings and added that the former president “would never sit through two hours of Joe Biden."

:silly:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 02:16:41 pm »
Only 17?
Just the top 17. No one has time enough to list all of his lies.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 06:46:50 pm »
Just the top 17. No one has time enough to list all of his lies.

True, when you consider his popping off multiple lies every time he "speaks."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: