Author Topic: Biden Trashes Israel in Private D.C. Fundraiser; Demands Netanyahu Change Government  (Read 1909 times)

Offline bilo

How's his business working out for Israel?

If he can eradicate Hamas pretty well. What comes after is the big challenge. Gaza was left alone for 18 years and mass murder was all they could come up with. I'm praying that Israel either forces all palestinians to leave, or stays and creates a new govt for them and teaches them how to become civilized.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Hoodat

If he can eradicate Hamas pretty well. What comes after is the big challenge. Gaza was left alone for 18 years and mass murder was all they could come up with. I'm praying that Israel either forces all palestinians to leave, or stays and creates a new govt for them and teaches them how to become civilized.

This is the beginning of the end for Hamas.  The same goes for the nonsense of an independent Palestinian State in Gaza.   Israel never has to go along with that lie again.  Ever.  Gaza has had 17 years of being left alone to grow up and join the adult table.  But after 75 years of 'independence' with the world's backing, they have demonstrated nothing but inherited envy for the past 4 generations.

Israel needs to take care of Israel and stop listening to world opinion.  And they especially need to stop listening to the Biden regime.  As for Hamas, Islamic Jihad, the PA, and Hezbollah, Conan said it best:

• Crush your enemies

• See them driven before you

• Hear the lamentations of their women
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Quote from: bilo link=topic=519516.cmsg2948426#msg2948426 date=1702437744
What comes after is the big challenge. Gaza was left alone for 18 years and mass murder was all they could come up with

Gaza was not left alone.  Israel controlled and controls the borders, travel, employment, water, electricity, fuel, food, medical care,  registration of all residents, the flow of monthly millions into Gaza from Qatar ---- even, so Netanyahu thought, Hamas.

I'm praying that Israel either forces all palestinians to leave, or stays and creates a new govt for them and teaches them how to become civilized.

I'm praying that Israel finds its way to true security and co-existence with her neighbors --- and think that path begins with the political end of Netanyahu and his political strategy.

Offline Hoodat

I'm praying that Israel finds its way to true security and co-existence with her neighbors --- and think that path begins with the political end of Netanyahu and his political strategy.

So you, Biden, and the rest of the Democrats agree.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

So you, Biden, and the rest of the Democrats agree.

My opinion has nothing to do with American politics --- it is based on a deeper, clearer understanding of Israeli politics than you have or understand.

Israel deserves to be the secure, prosperous and respected nation she was born to be.  Bibi needs to step aside for this to happen.

Offline bilo

This is the beginning of the end for Hamas.  The same goes for the nonsense of an independent Palestinian State in Gaza.   Israel never has to go along with that lie again.  Ever.  Gaza has had 17 years of being left alone to grow up and join the adult table.  But after 75 years of 'independence' with the world's backing, they have demonstrated nothing but inherited envy for the past 4 generations.

Israel needs to take care of Israel and stop listening to world opinion.  And they especially need to stop listening to the Biden regime.  As for Hamas, Islamic Jihad, the PA, and Hezbollah, Conan said it best:

• Crush your enemies

• See them driven before you

• Hear the lamentations of their women

:amen:

Offline bilo

Gaza was not left alone.  Israel controlled and controls the borders, travel, employment, water, electricity, fuel, food, medical care,  registration of all residents, the flow of monthly millions into Gaza from Qatar ---- even, so Netanyahu thought, Hamas.

Muslims will never allow that.

The best Israel can hope for is to drive out those that seek their destruction and secure their borders. The Gaza experiment needs to end.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
RIV:
Israel deserves to be the secure, prosperous and respected nation she was born to be.  Bibi needs to step aside for this to happen.

PROMISES MADE MANY TIMES IF ISRAEL WOULD JUST CAVE TO MUSLIM RADICALS ADVANTAGES.  Which always ends in a stronger radical muslim attacks on Israel. 

Those that refuse to learn the lessons history taught, at massive cost in lives, are doomed to repeat such mistakes.  The Jews should have learned that long ago, Netanyaho DID!  One holocaust lesson should have been enough.  Woke promises are treacherous LIES, and endlessly proven to be so.
Stand with God, not the WOKE deceivers/promisers.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline berdie

Fighting a two state solution has actually been Netanyahu's raison d'être.  Netanyahu's master strategy was to keep Hamas just strong enough to keep Fatah weak enough so he could claim he has "no partner for peace".  With his cat and mouse games, Netanyahu has done extreme damage to Israel's reputation and security ---- and it is past time for him to retire.

Israeli and international media have reported that Netanyahu's plan to continue allowing aid to reach Gaza through Qatar was in the hope that it might make Hamas an effective counterweight to the PA and prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

That's all very interesting. I wonder if you can post something about the opposition's point of view on a "2 state solution". It could make BiBi's stance (if that is his stance) more understandable.

The ME, and probably most of the world, plays "power" games in one form or another. The most popular being monetary and aid provisions/withdrawal. The US has never done this...oh wait.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bilo wrote:
"Gaza was left alone for 18 years and mass murder was all they could come up with. I'm praying that Israel either forces all palestinians to leave, or stays and creates a new govt for them and teaches them how to become civilized."

I'll take choice number one for $200, Alex.

With the recently-released polls that reveal how the "ordinary" palis feel about hamas and Israel, how would you EVER believe that the Israelis could teach the palis anything...?

Offline christian

Make Gaza a large harbor resort for Western unbelievers?    Let the radical muslims go to fellow brother muslim states to be greeted like the brothers they really are?
 :yowsa: ****slapping :yowsa: :smokin: ****slapping :yowsa:

Offline bilo

bilo wrote:
"Gaza was left alone for 18 years and mass murder was all they could come up with. I'm praying that Israel either forces all palestinians to leave, or stays and creates a new govt for them and teaches them how to become civilized."

I'll take choice number one for $200, Alex.

With the recently-released polls that reveal how the "ordinary" palis feel about hamas and Israel, how would you EVER believe that the Israelis could teach the palis anything...?

It's a tough problem, no doubt. I'm thinking of Japan after WWII. In order for something like that to have a chance Gaza has to be just about completely levelled and any nations other than Israel have to stay out of it. I think the only way the Israelis will get any cooperation from the surrounding muslim nations is by threatening them with the alternative of expelling all palestinians to their countries.

Offline christian

Blame Trump for what Biden does and blame the Jews for what radical islamist do.  Delusional matches!  RIV

Offline libertybele

My opinion has nothing to do with American politics --- it is based on a deeper, clearer understanding of Israeli politics than you have or understand.

I agree with your statement that Israel deserves to be secure ... @Right_in_Virginia   Ok -- so why does Bibi need to step aside???
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 02:31:38 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I read your comments up thread @Right_in_Virginia  --- I now see why you believe Bibi needs to step down.

Admittedly I don't know a lot about the man; I listened to his speech when he was invited here when O'Bammy didn't -- his speech was very moving. The people voted him in again. I've mentioned it before; the Bible states that many wars will happen - Israel remains standing.

Obviously, from what you have said you have first hand knowledge of what is going on over there.  Your dislike for Bibi has taken me by surprise, that's all.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

What does Israeli politics have to do with the fact that the Palestinians will never live in peace with Israel regardless of who is running Israel?

Offline mountaineer

Josh Kraushaar
@JoshKraushaar
Politico: VP Kamala Harris has urged President Biden "to show more sensitivity to Palestinian civilians."
Harris "has long been more attuned to criticism from the left than her more moderate running mate, and more determined to align herself with younger and more progressive constituencies in the Democratic Party."
https://politico.com/news/2023/12/14/kamala-harris-gaza-palestinians-00131633?nname=playbook&nid=0000014f-1646-d88f-a1cf-5f46b7bd0000&nrid=28dd2567-1dde-421b-a770-8c29b8ac0ac9&nlid=630318
7:15 AM · Dec 14, 2023

Steve Guest
@SteveGuest
In a normal world, this story would set off a nuclear bomb in the admin: the VP is attacking the president from the left on one of the most important issues in the world.
7:23 AM · Dec 14, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

the VP is attacking the president from the left on one of the most important issues in the world.
DOOCY TIME: "Why did somebody around here leak that the Vice President is upset with the President about Gaza?"

Kirby: "Pfff. I mean, that's a great question..if I could answer a question why someone would leak...that would make me a lot smarter than I am...You've seen us officially and on the record...refute the basic premise of the story...I found the headline...interesting that the Vice President is pushing the WH to you-fill-in the blank, X, Y, Z. Last I looked, [she's] part of the WH. She's part of the team & if she wasn't offering her advice & counsel to the President on innumerable issues, that would be a story. Her job is to provide advice and counsel to the President."

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1735374593743888424
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Blame Trump for what Biden does and blame the Jews for what radical islamist do.  Delusional matches!  RIV

Please explain this @christian   Thanks.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 08:55:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline christian

Biden wants to rule over Israel much like Putin wants to rule over the Ukraine.  Except greedy tyrants thirst to oppress is never slaked.  Domestic or foreign lands.
What does it take to move the clueless past clueless?? ?  Even Jesus found it a struggle.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: