Author Topic: Man faces first-degree murder charges in shooting deaths of newlywed couple  (Read 287 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Man faces first-degree murder charges in shooting deaths of newlywed couple
Sony Josaphat held without bond

A man is facing two charges of first-degree murder in the deaths of man and woman from gunshot wounds near West Palm Beach who have been identified by a family member as week-old newlyweds.

By: Allen Cone , Briana Nespral , Cassandra Garcia
Posted at 11:39 AM, Dec 09, 2023 and last updated 10:10 AM, Dec 11, 2023

PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. — A man is facing two charges of first-degree murder in the deaths of man and woman from gunshot wounds Saturday morning near West Palm Beach who have been identified by a family member as week-old newlyweds.

Detectives interviewed and arrested a person of interest, Sony Josaphat, for two counts of first-degree murder. During his first appearance Sunday morning, he was ordered held in the Palm Beach County jail without bond.

Several family and church members were outside the house in the 12000 block of Summit Run Circle, west of South Military Trail, near West Palm Beach.

https://www.wptv.com/news/palm-beach-county/region-c-palm-beach-county/man-woman-found-dead-in-shooting-near-west-palm-beach
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Moved to Florida category. This is not an Immigration category story.