Author Topic: New barrier installed last week near border hot spot Brownsville  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New barrier installed last week near border hot spot Brownsville
« on: December 12, 2023, 04:44:49 pm »
New barrier installed last week near border hot spot Brownsville
Barrier is meant to stop migrants who have gotten past razor wire

Fencing is latest attempt by state to control flow of migrants-- over 3.8 million since 2021
Texas has added yet another border barrier meant to slow down unending waves of illegal immigrants.

Anti-climb fencing that is 8 feet high by 12 feet wide and and strung together by multiple layers of razor wire are going up near Brownsville, Texas.

The new barrier is the latest effort by Gov. Greg Abbott to make crossing into Texas harder for migrants through his Operation LoneStar security plan.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/now-texas-gov-greg-abbott-installs-anti-climb-walls-along-the-us-mexico-border-at-brownsville-eight-foot-gates-are-strung-together-and-wrapped-in-razor-wire-to-stop-migrants-from-illegally-crossing/ar-AA1llyZZ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=f70cca6098824b7193e73ec186776040&ei=25
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson