Author Topic: Two Weeks That Changed America  (Read 199 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two Weeks That Changed America
« on: December 12, 2023, 02:39:22 pm »
December 12, 2023
Two Weeks That Changed America
By Steve McCann

I was recently asked if there was a defining moment that dramatically accelerated and perhaps made permanent the chaos this nation is presently facing. My answer: the two weeks between March 16 and March 30, 2020.

On March 16th, Donald Trump declared a National Emergency for COVID-19 and effectively shut down the nation for “15 days to slow the spread”. At a press conference announcing the temporary shutdown he said: “With several weeks of focused action, we can turn the corner, and turn it quickly.”

Regardless of the severity, never throughout the annals of mankind has a nation been shut down to combat a pandemic. However, the politically compromised and dishonest medical advisors to Trump (including Drs. Fauci and Birx) advised him to declare a National Emergency and agree to a shutdown and social distancing by pointing to the supposed success of China’s choreographed lockdowns.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/two_weeks_that_changed_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Two Weeks That Changed America
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 02:58:32 pm »
 ////00000////

How are those reparations from the Chinese Commmunist Party coming along?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.