Author Topic: White House snubs families of hostages held by Hamas  (Read 270 times)

Online mountaineer

White House snubs families of hostages held by Hamas
« on: December 12, 2023, 01:21:18 pm »
Actually reported by CNN.
Families of American Israeli hostages held captive in Gaza asked the White House for an invitation to a Hanukkah celebration.
Joe Biden's White House did not respond to the request.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1734353247815483517
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: White House snubs families of hostages held by Hamas
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 01:25:26 pm »
Some hostages are more important to the Poopy Pants President.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 01:28:27 pm »
Families of US hostages say White House ignored request to attend Hanukkah reception: Report
by Heather Hunter
December 11, 2023 09:45 PM

Families of American hostages asked the White House to attend a reception in honor of Hanukkah but never received invitations, according to a report.

The White House reception on Monday was to celebrate the fifth night of Hanukkah and held over 800 guests, including Holocaust survivors, lawmakers, Jewish leaders, and White House staffers who were descendants of Holocaust survivors.

"These are family members who are still desperately trying to bring attention to the eight dual American citizens that are still missing and that are still unaccounted for," CNN's M.J. Lee told Jake Tapper Monday night. "Obviously, the formal negotiations to get more hostages out, we saw those break down earlier this month."  ...
Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 04:03:12 pm »
AMERICAN NEWS Dec 12, 2023
Biden administration accused of snubbing hostage families from White House Hanukkah celebration
"Several family members of the American citizen hostages missing in Gaza had asked the White House to attend its Hanukkah reception tonight, but did not receive invitations."

Biden administration accused of snubbing hostage families from White House Hanukkah celebration
The Post Millennial
Dec 12, 2023

The Biden administration allegedly snubbed family members of American hostages held captive by Hamas, and not allowing them to attend the White House’s 800-person Hanukkah party.

CNN’s MJ Lee reported, “Several family members of the American citizen hostages missing in Gaza had asked the White House to attend its Hanukkah reception tonight, but did not receive invitations, one of them tells me.”

The White House has not responded to media questions regarding the allegation.

At least seven US citizens and one permanent resident are believed to be captives of Hamas in the Gaza Strip along with over 100 others after being kidnapped from southern Israel during the Oct. 7 massacre during which terrorists raped, tortured, and murdered 1,200 people including 33 Americans.

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-administration-accused-of-snubbing-hostage-families-from-white-house-hanukkah-celebration
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson