Author Topic: George Washington U. Faculty Ignores Hamas Terrorism, Defend ‘Right of Resistance’ Against Israel  (Read 345 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George Washington U. Faculty Ignores Hamas Terrorism, Defend ‘Right of Resistance’ Against Israel

Alana Mastrangelo 11 Dec 2023

George Washington University (GWU)’s medical school reportedly hosted a faculty panel asserting that the Palestinian terror group Hamas has a so-called “right of resistance” against Israel.

During the event, panelists referred to Israel’s military operation in the Gaza Strip as “ethnic cleansing” and “genocide,” while failing to mention the October 7 Hamas terrorist attack against the world’s only Jewish state, according to video footage obtained by the New York Post.

The panelists also reportedly failed to mention that Hamas is designated as a foreign terrorist organization, as well as the fact that it is still holding more than 100 Israeli and U.S. civilians hostage.

The panel, titled, “Understanding the Conflict in Israel and Palestine,” was held on December 4 and sponsored by the School of Medicine and Health Sciences’ Anti-Racism Coalition and the Institute for Middle East Studies.

“Israel rightly can claim self-defense, but I also want to note here that Hamas and the Palestinians also have a right of resistance,” professor Michael Barnett said during the panel.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/12/11/george-washington-u-faculty-ignore-hamas-terrorism-defend-right-of-resistance-against-israel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

What about George Washington University's Trustees' and Donors' "Right of Resistance" against the continued employment of the faculty?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 11:36:05 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Hoodat

I had a good friend graduate from GWU.  He told me that there were more Jews enrolled there than at Tel Aviv University.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-