Author Topic: Coincidence? Barack & Michelle Obama Just Produced Their First Fiction Film On Netflix About A Cyber  (Read 323 times)

Offline American Girl

If I were to put on my tinfoil hat, I would say this is a playbook attempt at ‘predictive programming’.

It’s not like there was any ‘predictive programming’ around the COVID pandemic, and the WEF definitely didn’t put out a video warning us about a ‘cyber pandemic’ a few years back.

This is just my “conspiracy theorist” talking.
I'm sure it’s nothing.
No worries.

https://defiantamerica.com/coincidence-barack-michelle-obama-just-produced-their-first-fiction-film-on-netflix-about-a-cyber-attack-that-cripple-the-u-s-see-what-happened-a-few-moments-ago/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That is an odd subject for a former President to make a program about.

There was a conspiracy theory that the 2003 Northeast Balckout was caused by a cyberattack, and not a fallen tree limb in Ohio.

The Chi-coms have been cyber-attacking America from many vectors for many years.  I'm sure they have embedded worms and bots ready to launch.

Where did you think all those cute cat office email memes came from?  The Chinese Communist Party.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.