Author Topic: Houthi-Yemeni Tribe Marches In Support Of Gaza –Double Amputee Participant: We Will Continue On This  (Read 263 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Houthi-Yemeni Tribe Marches In Support Of Gaza –Double Amputee Participant: We Will Continue On This Path, Even If They Cut Us To Pieces And Only Our Heads Remain

Source: Al-Masirah TV (Yemen)
On December 5, 2023 Al-Masirah TV (Houthis-Yemen) aired a report on a march of the Khawlan Bin Amer tribe in Yemen in support of Gaza. An elderly participant told the Al-Masirah reporter that he hopes to end his life in Palestine and be martyred there. A young man said: "We are ready everywhere – on land, at sea, and in the air." An amputee told the reporter that he and his mujahideen brothers are prepared to continue on this path "until we are cut into pieces, even if the only thing that remains are our heads." The column of uniformed men can be seen passing a banner with the Houthi slogan: "Allah Akbar! Death to America! Death to Israel! Curses upon the Jews! Victory to Islam!"

Elderly man: "I hope that I end my life in Palestine, that I am martyred there, inshallah."

Young man: "We set out today as part of the Al-Aqsa Flood, in order to support our brothers in Gaza. We say to our leader that we are ready on land, in the air, and at sea."

Interviewer: "You are a member of an honorable group – the wounded. As we can see, you lost both hands for the sake of Allah. How is it that your morale is still so high and you are still so vigorous, as you are accompanying thousands of brothers in this march?"

Injured man: "By Allah, I and my mujahideen brothers are prepared to keep going on this path until we are cut into pieces, even if the only thing that remains are our heads."

https://www.memri.org/tv/march-khawlan-bin-amer-tribe-yemen-support-gaza-path-jihad-cut-up-in%20pieces
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If the Houthis wish martyrdom, let's grant their wish.  That will be one Iranian proxy down.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've got a better idea.

Round up the palis -- ALL of them -- and drop them into Yemen, with their friends, the Houtis.

Let's see how long it takes for them to start killing each other.