Author Topic: Climate and COVID – Making It Up As They Go Along  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Climate and COVID – Making It Up As They Go Along
« on: December 11, 2023, 02:50:11 pm »
December 11, 2023
By Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.

During COVID, we were all told to “follow the science.” The COVID poster boy, Dr. Anthony Fauci, went so far as to self-proclaim, “I am the science.”

What science was the “COVID experts” following? Masks were previously deemed ineffective during viral respiratory infection outbreaks until COVID when Dr. Fauci and Surgeon General Jerome Adams suddenly did an about face and proclaimed masks effective and necessary.

Were they making up mask science? It seems so. What changed? Not viral particle sizes. The British Medical Journal recently published a systematic review concluding,

Real-world effectiveness of child mask mandates against SARS-CoV-2 transmission or infection has not been demonstrated with high-quality evidence. The current body of scientific data does not support masking children for protection against COVID-19.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/climate_and_covid__making_it_up_as_they_go_along.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Climate and COVID – Making It Up As They Go Along
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 02:56:47 pm »
December 11, 2023
By Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.

During COVID, we were all told to “follow the science.” The COVID poster boy, Dr. Anthony Fauci, went so far as to self-proclaim, “I am the science.”

What science was the “COVID experts” following? Masks were previously deemed ineffective during viral respiratory infection outbreaks until COVID when Dr. Fauci and Surgeon General Jerome Adams suddenly did an about face and proclaimed masks effective and necessary.

Were they making up mask science? It seems so. What changed? Not viral particle sizes. The British Medical Journal recently published a systematic review concluding,

Real-world effectiveness of child mask mandates against SARS-CoV-2 transmission or infection has not been demonstrated with high-quality evidence. The current body of scientific data does not support masking children for protection against COVID-19.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/12/climate_and_covid__making_it_up_as_they_go_along.html

None of this is new! Every bit has been posted and discussed here previously.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Climate and COVID – Making It Up As They Go Along
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 03:28:39 pm »
Scientists are grant whores.

They'll say whatever they need to to keep the grant money coming in.  They'll manufacture crisis and emergency when they need to create new grant revenue streams.

////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.