Author Topic: Deadly Rocky Mountain spotted fever outbreak in California likely came from Mexico, CDC says  (Read 217 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Deadly Rocky Mountain spotted fever outbreak in California likely came from Mexico, CDC says
‘Porous borders’ could allow disease-carrying ticks to enter the country, says Dr. Marc Siegel
By Melissa Rudy Fox News
Published December 10, 2023 8:18pm EST

An outbreak of Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF) in southern California has led to three deaths, according to a Dec. 8 health advisory from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The total of five reported cases all involved affected people who had recently traveled to or lived in the city of Tecate in Mexico.

All five of the patients had been in Tecate within two weeks of becoming ill.

They were all diagnosed in southern California hospitals between July and December 2023.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/health/deadly-rocky-mountain-spotted-fever-outbreak-california-likely-came-mexico-cdc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is this the potential pandemic democrats have been praying to Satan for? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Campaign attack ad fodder ...

How many Americans have to die before Biden's Open Border is secured?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.