Author Topic: NYC Mayor Is Watching His Career Fall Apart  (Read 270 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Mayor Is Watching His Career Fall Apart
« on: December 11, 2023, 11:15:13 am »

NYC Mayor Is Watching His Career Fall Apart
© Provided by State Of The Union

New York City Mayor Eric Adams’ approval rating has dropped to a record low of 28% among registered voters, according to a recent Quinnipiac University poll.

The survey highlights widespread disapproval of his handling of key issues, with particularly low ratings for crime, public schools, immigration, and the city budget.

Adams’ administration has also faced challenges due to a political scandal involving an FBI probe into his campaign finances and a sexual assault accusation. (Trending: Democrat Accused Of Blocking Release of Jeffrey Epstein Flight Logs)

“The mayor does not know who this person is. If they ever met, he doesn’t recall it, wrote Adams’ spokesperson in response to the allegations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nyc-mayor-is-watching-his-career-fall-apart/ar-AA1liBIF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=af9660b850054ec09ec5486d5042fd7f&ei=41
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: NYC Mayor Is Watching His Career Fall Apart
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 11:16:26 am »
It is said a man who sleeps with dogs at night wakes up in the morning with fleas. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson