Author Topic: Hunter Biden charges indict Biden's Justice Department too  (Read 219 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hunter Biden charges indict Biden's Justice Department too
« on: December 11, 2023, 11:12:13 am »

Hunter Biden charges indict Biden's Justice Department too
© Provided by Washington Examiner

Vindication for two IRS whistleblowers has come on two major fronts in the past week as the Justice Department, Attorney General Merrick Garland, and President Joe Biden all look substantially worse. Indeed, Garland looks so corrupt that he should lose his job.

Without whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Ziegler, none of this information would have been unearthed. They now have provided massive evidence supporting every major aspect of their original claims.

NINE TAKEAWAYS FROM THE HUNTER BIDEN INDICTMENT

The story grabbing the most headlines last week was the indictment on nine counts, including three felonies, of presidential son Hunter Biden. The indictment essentially damns the Justice Department almost as badly as it damns Hunter.

The story most of the media is ignoring, though, carries implications that are perhaps even more explosive. The House Ways and Means Committee released proof that Joe Biden himself, using several aliases to hide his tracks, exchanged at least 327 emails with Eric Schwerin, the key architect of the maze of international business arrangements enjoyed by Hunter and his uncle James Biden. Fifty-four of the messages were between Joe Biden and Schwerin exclusively, with dozens of the messages timed in apparent conjunction with the then vice-president’s official visits to countries where Hunter was doing business.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hunter-biden-charges-indict-biden-s-justice-department-too/ar-AA1liVo6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=af9660b850054ec09ec5486d5042fd7f&ei=31
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson