Author Topic: Hamas Warns It Could Kill All Hostages Unless Israel Meets Demands  (Read 461 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is also posted on the Israel thread.

Hamas Warns It Could Kill All Hostages Unless Israel Meets Demands

Joel B. Pollak 10 Dec 2023

A Hamas spokesman suggested Sunday that the terror organization could kill all of the presumed 137 hostages in its custody if Israel does not accede to its demands.

Abu Obeida, a familiar spokesman for Hamas who had not been seen for several weeks, released a video in which he made the threat clear.

“Neither the fascist enemy and its arrogant leadership… nor its supporters… can take their prisoners alive without an exchange and negotiation and meeting the demands of the resistance,” he said, according to the Times of Israel.

It is not clear if Hamas would deliver on that threat. The hostages are the only leverage that Hamas has over Israel, and it uses them as human shields. The Hamas leaders in exile — in luxurious accommodation in Doha, Qatar — would also likely to preserve the hostages alive to ensure that Israel negotiates with them, rather than killing them (as it has promised to do, eventually).

Hamas has tried to use the deaths of individual hostages to deter Israeli military action before. In the latest example, it claimed that Sahar Baruch, 25, a hostage from Kibbutz Be’eri, had been killed in an Israeli rescue attempt. Israel said that Baruch was murdered by Hamas and that the rescue attempt killed several terrorists but found no hostages in the location that was raided.

The new threat could be a sign that Israel’s military pressure is working, forcing Hamas to make sensational threats to survive.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/10/hamas-warns-it-could-kill-all-hostages-unless-israel-meets-demands/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Re: Hamas Warns It Could Kill All Hostages Unless Israel Meets Demands
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2023, 12:01:11 am »
Israel warns that it will kill all of Hamas.  No 'unless'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2023, 12:05:24 am »
The hostages are already dead, I'd guess. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 01:00:20 am »
Consider the hostages already dead.  Flood every tunnel with sea water; kill every Hamas terrorist that does not surrender; and make plans to give blowback to Iran.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 03:05:38 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 01:18:22 am »
Simply ask them to prove anyone is still alive.
They cannot do it, because there is no one still alive.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2023, 02:16:19 am »
The hostages are already dead, I'd guess.

If they aren't dead, I'd guess that anyone remaining has been so brutalized and near death, that there's no way they can turn them over.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.