Author Topic: Blinken blasted for 'lecturing' Israelis, as John McCain's 2014 warning about diplomat resurfaces  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Blinken blasted for 'lecturing' Israelis, as John McCain's 2014 warning about diplomat resurfaces

Terrorist groups only understand strength and force, not diplomacy, Rep. Michael Waltz said.
By Charles Creitz Fox News
Published December 9, 2023 10:53am EST

'Israel will surrender if they follow' Biden administration's 'edicts': Rep. Waltz
Rep. Mike Waltz, R-Fla., tells 'Life, Liberty & Levin' the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., warned the United States against State Secretary Antony Blinken.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken came under fire this week for what one combat-veteran lawmaker characterized as "lecturing" Israel's war cabinet, as the Biden administration faces pressure from its left flank to facilitate an end to fighting against Hamas in Gaza.

Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., a decorated retired Green Beret, told FOX News that Israel will end up in a surrender if it continues to follow "President Biden's edicts."

"I think that will be a green light for Hezbollah, for the militias in Syria and their masters in Iran to realize their dream before they even get a nuke, of genocide in Israel and wiping Israel off the face of the Earth."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/blinken-blasted-lecturing-israelis-john-mccain-warning-diplomat-resurfaces
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson