Author Topic: Photos: Taylor Swift’s Uncanny Resemblance To Zeena Schreck, Former High Priestess Of The Church Of  (Read 622 times)

Offline American Girl

I'm glad somebody is also calling out Taylor Swift and the rest of the music industry for Satanism. I've been doing Substack articles for weeks on Taylor's music. Needless to say, her fans have probably put out a hit on me.

https://defiantamerica.com/photos-taylor-swifts-uncanny-resemblance-to-zeena-schreck-former-high-priestess-of-the-church-of-satan-comes-under-the-spotlight-again-during-her-latest-tour/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am convinced you are nufin futz.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

I once opened a link posted by this poster and got a virus attack

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thanks for the warning.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I once opened a link posted by this poster and got a virus attack
On the rare occasion that I look into one of their posts I do my own search on the subject. But most of their posts, like this just set off the whackadoodle alert. :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 05:59:10 pm by GtHawk »

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
I'm glad somebody is also calling out Taylor Swift and the rest of the music industry for Satanism. I've been doing Substack articles for weeks on Taylor's music. Needless to say, her fans have probably put out a hit on me.

https://defiantamerica.com/photos-taylor-swifts-uncanny-resemblance-to-zeena-schreck-former-high-priestess-of-the-church-of-satan-comes-under-the-spotlight-again-during-her-latest-tour/

Zeena Schreck - Daughter of Anton LeVey - born 1967

Taylor Swift - Daughter of a Merrill Lynch executive - born 1989

Okay, they look kind of similar.  But that happens among many people.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Reminds me of those Chelsea Clinton Webster Hubbell morphs from a generation ago.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

We sure do have some interesting posters on this forum.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... and Tipper Gore was worried about the youths listening to Twisted Sister.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
... and Tipper Gore was worried about the youths listening to Twisted Sister.

The real danger is in anyone listening to Al Gore!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

The real danger is in anyone listening to Al Gore!

Or the poor hookers who might get solicitied by the infamous "Mr. Stone"