Author Topic: Fauci Explains Why He Doesn't Need Church Anymore, and It's As Arrogant As You Would Think  (Read 3924 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci Explains Why He Doesn't Need Church Anymore, and It's As Arrogant As You Would Think
By Nick Arama | 9:08 PM on December 09, 2023

Dr. Anthony Fauci did an interview recently with the BBC's Katy Kay.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

https://twitter.com/LauraPowellEsq/status/1733594715847864818

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.” 

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/12/09/fauci-explains-why-he-doesnt-need-church-anymore-and-its-full-of-all-the-arrogance-you-would-think-n2167373
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Fauci:

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

Translation:

"I don't need to worship God!  I AM God!"
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline libertybele

Translation:

"I don't need to worship God!  I AM God!"

He's on the same level as Trump who doesn't feel he needs to ask for forgiveness. Their arrogance is astounding.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

He's on the same level as Trump who doesn't feel he needs to ask for forgiveness. Their arrogance is astounding.
Sad to say.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Peas in a pod.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Hoodat

Wow.  Just wow.  Sounds like Trump when said he hadn't done anything that he needed forgiveness for.

In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes.

-Judges 17:6-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

He was raised in the Catholic church. Obviously not the same Catholic church that I was raised in. Modern Catholicism has a lot to be desired.

I can't help but reflect back on the scene in the "Blues Brothers" where Jake and Elwood meet Sister Stigmata who smacks them with a ruler when she feels that they are out of line -- maybe Fauci needs a reminder.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5h2Lu7P4UQ

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I saw a few Sister Stigmata's when I was in school..luckily I never encountered their wrath..it was mostly directed at the boys... :whistle:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

I saw a few Sister Stigmata's when I was in school..luckily I never encountered their wrath..it was mostly directed at the boys... :whistle:

I got a flick on my head while in church for going back and forth exchanging whose uniform skirt was on top; mine or the girl next to me.

Interesting as I look back; we had a class of over 40.  No teacher's assistants. No split classes. We all behaved. We all learned. Nowadays, class sizes are mandated by the teachers to be very small (20 or less), they all have assistants helping them and when I volunteered years ago, noise and disruptions were common.  So, why is it that teachers now need assistants and can't control their classes???

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I got a flick on my head while in church for going back and forth exchanging whose uniform skirt was on top; mine or the girl next to me.

Interesting as I look back; we had a class of over 40.  No teacher's assistants. No split classes. We all behaved. We all learned. Nowadays, class sizes are mandated by the teachers to be very small (20 or less), they all have assistants helping them and when I volunteered years ago, noise and disruptions were common.  So, why is it that teachers now need assistants and can't control their classes???

In HS..if a nun thought your skirt was too short they would make you kneel to see if the hem touched the floor....and then made you unroll the waist to achieve the proper length..got caught a few times myself...then I would roll up the waist when the Sister was out of sight....lol...

Support the USO

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Every single person in this world has thought or currently thinks this same thing - I’m a pretty good person. It's only by Gods grace that we are allowed to see ourselves as we really are. Sinners in desperate need of a Savior.
Fauci is nearing the end of his days. I pray that his eyes are opened to the Truth before he takes his last breath.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Hoodat

Every single person in this world has thought or currently thinks this same thing

Adolf Eichmann certainly thought so.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hey Fauci, those "personal ethics on life" of your have set you on a path with a single destination, hope you enjoyed the ride cause eternity is gonna be a bitch!

Offline libertybele

In HS..if a nun thought your skirt was too short they would make you kneel to see if the hem touched the floor....and then made you unroll the waist to achieve the proper length..got caught a few times myself...then I would roll up the waist when the Sister was out of sight....lol...

I only attended Catholic school through elementary, but if I recall our uniforms (plain jumpers or plaid and a white blouse with a matching tie) had to be below the knee, anklets and dress shoes.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Yup.  I still have nightmares of her standing behind me while I was in the bathroom taking a pee.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yup.  I still have nightmares of her standing behind me while I was in the bathroom taking a pee.

In 4th grade we had a classmate who was a few years older than the rest of us...Thomas Crane. A juvenile delinquent in training.

He sassed back at the teachers, refused to wear uniforms...one day during a fire-drill, he wouldn't shut up.
Nun grabbed him by the neck and he reflexively lashed out.

She immediately flipped him over her back and body-slammed him to the wooden floor.

I give you...Sister Mary Redempta! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Never had that happen, but then I only attended through second grade. I remember the ruler knuckle rap, kids being tied in their chairs if deemed unruly. But what was really bad was Monsignor McGinnis, that old drunk was mean as hell and if he decided a boy misbehaved he would grab him by his ear and do his best to lift him off the ground by it....just to get his attention you know **nononono*

And for the ladies posting here, what about patent leather shoes? I do remember Nuns raising hell with girls over those too shiny footwear.

In 4th grade we had a classmate who was a few years older than the rest of us...Thomas Crane. A juvenile delinquent in training.

He sassed back at the teachers, refused to wear uniforms...one day during a fire-drill, he wouldn't shut up.

She immediately flipped him over her back and body-slammed him to the wooden floor.

Maybe judo should be part of teacher training.
Or ninjitsu.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Maybe judo should be part of teacher training.
Or ninjitsu.

That was back in the 1950's, too!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Every single person in this world has thought or currently thinks this same thing - I’m a pretty good person. It's only by Gods grace that we are allowed to see ourselves as we really are. Sinners in desperate need of a Savior.
Fauci is nearing the end of his days. I pray that his eyes are opened to the Truth before he takes his last breath.

Fauci's personal ethics include
causing hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people to die,
by slandering Covid treatments that, in clinical trials,
had already been proven to be safe and effective.

He committed the slander for the purposes of
increasing the global ruling clique's powers of dictatorship,
and increasing the profits of the drug companies.

It's pretty unlikely that someone who is such a key player in
establishing the Satanic global dictatorship
is ever going to acknowledge the truth.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Every Catholic school had one Nun that you learned early on not to F with!.  Some learned the hard way like little Tommy!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Fauci's personal ethics include causing hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people to die
Exactly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

@deb

Preach, girl!

There is none righteous. No, not one. Romans 3:10
No one is justified in his own flesh. Only the blood of Jesus imparts righteousness. Wake up, Fauci. There's still hope, even for you.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nearly 7M people died of a disease that could have been mostly contained if this POS had responded as his public health training dictated.

His body count approaches Hitler's, and IMO deserves the same fate. Not pretending to be playing St. Peter's role, but I am guessing church might not be much of an option for him at this point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In a just world Tony Fauci would be hanging from a lamp post on Constitution Avenue.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien