Author Topic: ‘Highly Trained’ Gangs from South America Use Security Jammers for Nationwide Upscale Home Burglarie  (Read 169 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Highly Trained’ Gangs from South America Use Security Jammers for Nationwide Upscale Home Burglaries — Oakland County Sheriff Launches Special Task Force to Counteract Metro Detroit Home Invasions (VIDEO)
By Jim Hᴏft Dec. 9, 2023 8:00 pm

Screenshot: Oakland County Sheriff’s Office (WXYZ Detroit)
In response to the increasing incidents of break-ins targeting upscale homes in exclusive neighborhoods of metro Detroit, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard has announced the formation of a specialized task force.

The newly formed group, known as SEM CAB (Southeast Michigan Collaborate Arrest Prosecute), is a collaboration of multiple law enforcement agencies including local police departments, the Federal Bureau of Investigations, Homeland Security Investigations, Michigan State Police, US Border Patrol, US Secret Service, and several county sheriff’s offices, WXYZ Detroit reported.

Sheriff Bouchard, in a recent news conference, highlighted the seriousness of the situation, revealing that an international criminal operation is suspected to be behind these sophisticated burglaries.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/highly-trained-gangs-south-america-uses-security-jammers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson