Author Topic: Texas, Florida troopers apprehend more human smugglers in border communities  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas, Florida troopers apprehend more human smugglers in border communities

Bodycam shows trooper caught one man after he ran through private property and was apprehended in front of resident’s front door.

By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square contributor
Published: December 9, 2023 11:23pm

Texas and Florida state troopers, as well as sheriff’s deputies, continue to apprehend human smugglers in the small border community of Brackettville, in Kinney County, Texas.

A Texas DPS trooper, assisted by a Florida Highway Patrol trooper, recently conducted a traffic stop in Brackettville, which led to a human smuggling bust.

The stop occurred at night in a residential neighborhood when a Texas Department of Public Safety trooper and FHP trooper pulled over the driver of a Chevrolet Camero.

The driver was a Honduran national in the U.S. illegally.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/video-texas-florida-troopers-apprehend-more-human-smugglers-border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson