Author Topic: Arizona governor requests $512 million reimbursement from Biden for southern border security 'failur  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Arizona governor requests $512 million reimbursement from Biden for southern border security 'failure'
Story by Stepheny Price  •
1d

In a letter to President Biden on Friday, Democratic Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs expressed her frustration and concern about the administration's response to the southern border crisis and, in the process, demanded a hefty reimbursement.

"Today, I sent a letter to President Biden calling on him to reassign National Guard members to assist in its reopening, as well as reimburse the $512,529,333 federal border inaction has cost us," Hobbs posted on X.

In the letter, Hobbs told Biden that the reimbursements are for the federal government’s "failure to secure the Arizona border," emphasizing that moving forward, the state Arizona will regularly seek reimbursement from the federal government.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/arizona-governor-requests-512-million-reimbursement-from-biden-for-southern-border-security-failure/ar-AA1lenhk?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8b9f16c2fe8a456dbebc8153bfb26564&ei=9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson