Author Topic: Nix Medicine's Focus on 'Expertise,' Promote Pro-Trans Anti-Whiteness  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nix Medicine's Focus on 'Expertise,' Promote Pro-Trans Anti-Whiteness
By Alex Parker | 10:00 AM on December 09, 2023The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Some people think medical experts should focus on medical issues. Also, some people don't -- and some of those people live in Canada.

In 2025, CanMEDS -- Canada's framework for physician training -- will update its guidelines. Aiming at radical change, a proposal has been made by Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons DEI alliance Antiracism Expert Working Group (AEWG). And surprise: They're hoping antiracism soon trumps medical concerns.

Antiracism -- if you're unaware -- is the anti-whiteness effort to first categorize people as oppressors or victims and then to balance the scales. AEWG's proposal seeks to strike the pro-oppression populace.

The alliance is all about what's necessary; see for yourself in the document, as posted to X by member Ritika Goel:

https://redstate.com/alexparker/2023/12/09/woke-doctors-group-cries-out-replace-medicines-focus-on-expertise-with-pro-trans-anti-whiteness-n2167355
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson