Author Topic: Man Fires Shots Outside Albany Synagogue, Screams 'Free Palestine,' FBI Working to Find Motive  (Read 543 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Man Fires Shots Outside Albany Synagogue, Screams 'Free Palestine,' FBI Working to Find Motive
ROBERT SPENCER | 8:46 AM ON DECEMBER 08, 2023

On Thursday afternoon, the day before the beginning of Hanukkah, a man named Mufid Fawaz Alkhader went to a synagogue, Temple Israel in Albany, N.Y. He was carrying a shotgun and fired two shots. According to police who went to the scene, he screamed “Free Palestine.” The FBI is now hard at work,
NBC News reported Thursday that according to an FBI spokesperson, Sarah Ruane, Alkhader was “arrested and charged with possession of a firearm by a prohibited person.” Albany Police Chief Eric Hawkins added, “We were told by responding officers that he made a comment, ‘Free Palestine.’” Alkhader tried to flee the scene, but someone else, unnamed in the report, who had been in the synagogue parking lot at the time stopped him. Hawkins explained that "the suspect at that point made some statement to this person who was in the vehicle to the effect of he feels that he’s being victimized."

Of course! Alkhader sure knows how the game is played these days: carry out a gratuitous, unprovoked act of aggression and then claim victimhood status. After all, who are the left’s heroes today? The “marginalized.” The “excluded.” So what better way to bid to become a hero among increasingly antisemitic leftists today than by claiming to be an outcast? Moral inversion is the name of the game. Fire random shots outside a synagogue, and then claim it’s someone else’s fault, and people will actually believe you.

https://pjmedia.com/robert-spencer/2023/12/08/man-fires-shots-outside-albany-synagogue-screams-free-palestine-fbi-working-to-find-motive-n4924590
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

FBI Working to Find Motive

Busily searching for a witness who will claim he was wearing a MAGA hat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Half of Trump's family is Jewish. This idea that Trump and his supporters are antisemitic is irrational and absurd. This is more projection by the Left, laying all their sins on Trump.

If you want to find antisemitism, look to the Left. Look to the Democrats. They have become openly and even arrogantly antisemitic. They do not just hate Israel, like Hamas they hate all Jews everywhere.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The headline could have come from The Babylon Bee...

Offline the OlLine Rebel

This is the kind of headline that should be on Jay Leno’s Headlines.  Hhmmmm, what could it be?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... just like all those years the FBI was "looking for" Whitey Bulger.

////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I thought it was, until I saw the Spencer byline.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Everyone but the FBI knows the motive:

Mufid Fawaz Alkhader, a U.S. citizen born in Iraq, allegedly shouted “free Palestine” when police detained him after he fired a shotgun outside Albany synagogue.

ALBANY — A 28-year-old man accused of firing two rounds from a shotgun into the air outside Temple Israel on Thursday afternoon has been charged with possession of a firearm by a prohibited person because he allegedly admitted to using marijuana regularly when he was being interviewed by the members of a federal task force following his arrest.

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/mufid-fawaz-alkhader-heads-court-temple-israel-18541327.php

It will only be getting worse.  Lots more Mudfid Alahakbar's out there just waiting to kill them some Joos.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

I was expecting to find that. I figured someone had just forgotten the attribution.

Somebody wake me up from this interminable bad dream.  8888crybaby

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.