Author Topic: Warfare By Immigration  (Read 138 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Warfare By Immigration
« on: December 09, 2023, 03:08:27 pm »
Feature

Warfare By Immigration
Brian T. Kennedy

China and Russia relationships background. Country flags painted on cracked concrete walls
The attack on Israel and the demoralization of the West
During the Cold War, when America and the West took their national survival more seriously, a key part of the Soviet Union’s global terrorist network was the Palestinian Liberation Organization. The PLO, and various off-shoots, were supported in their efforts by their Islamic allies in Libya under Muammar Gadaffi, the Red Brigades in Italy, the Sandinista National Front in Nicaragua, the Baader-Meinhoff Group in West Germany, and the Provisional Irish Republican Army in Northern Ireland. Even Communist China, though not the superpower it is today, supplied the Palestinians with military equipment and logistical support. Such was the unity of the Communist world and its allies.

But whereas it was once the Soviet Union that served as chief organizer of this terrorist network, that role is now played by an exceedingly capable Chinese Communist Party and Chinese intelligence. Xi Jinping has positioned Communist China as an enemy of the United States. He declared a People’s War against us in 2019 and seeks to marginalize and demoralize anyone who stands with the United States against China’s march toward global domination.

China’s support today of Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Islamic Republic of Iran demonstrates their role as leader of a global Communist movement, allied with the Islamic World, which seeks to destroy America and the West. They have little reason to doubt that they are winning. In London, 100,000 protestors, most of them Muslim immigrants, defended the attack by Hamas on Israel. American cities have seen similar displays.

https://americanmind.org/features/warfare-by-immigration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson